Surprise! The Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.51 Update patch notes have arrived, bringing a brand-new update to the game for players to enjoy. This new Star Wars Battlefront 2 update has fixes for Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, and more!
Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.51 Update Patch Notes | Patch Highlights
If you’re hoping for a brand-new batch of content in the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.51 Update patch notes, you’re going to be disappointed. This new patch is largely focused on fixing issues with the game’s heroes. The only exception is the EA Access and Origin Access logos being changed to the new “EA Play” brand.
Previously, players using Darth Vader were able to stack his damage reduction trait — a bug that has now been fixed in the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.51 Update patch notes. He’s not the only Sith getting a fix, either — Darth Maul has also had an issue resolved where he was unable to block after performing a Spin Attack while blocking.
Boba Fett has received a couple of fixes, too. Now, his jetpack icon will be properly greyed out when his abilities are blocked. Furthermore, he also had a bit of an issue when he was ragdolled — inaccurate visual effects would be displayed around his jetpack. That problem has also been resolved.
There’s one final issue remaining, and this one has been troubling players for some time. Gamers using General Grievous were able to use his Claw Rush attack and score multiple hits at a crazy fast pace, something that was definitely unintended behavior on the part of the developers. This should no longer be possible going forward.
This pretty small patch is fixing some of the more annoying issues with the iconic heroes of this lovely Star Wars game — read on for the full Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.51 Update patch notes and a note on when it will deploy on all platforms!
Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.51 Update Patch Notes | Full List
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to build up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous’ Claw Rush attack could hit opponents multiple times in a short time.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul would not be able to block after performing Spin Attack while blocking.
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate VFX would play around Boba Fett’s jetpack while he is ragdolled.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett’s jetpack icon would not be greyed out while his abilities are blocked.
- Updated in-game EA Access and Origin Access logos with EA Play logos.
- Xbox One: Aug 26th, 2020, 7AM UTC
- PS4: Aug 26th, 2020, 8AM UTC
- PC: Aug 26th, 2020, 9AM UTC
Estimated Download Size
- PC: 500-750mb
- PS4: 500mb
- Xbox One: 900mb