How do you lift Thor’s hammer in Fortnite? Ahead of the Fortnite Season 4 launch, the ongoing Fortnite x Marvel collaboration is starting to heat up. Thor’s legendary hammer, Mjolnir, has dropped into the Fortnite Battle Royale map and created an enormous crater. After locating the Fortnite Mjolnir Easter egg, however, players are left wondering how to lift Thor’s hammer. Stick around for the latest information on wielding the Mjolnir mythic weapon in Fortnite.
Can you lift Thor’s hammer in Fortnite?
Unfortunately, the Fortnite community hasn’t yet discovered a way to lift Thor’s hammer (Mjolnir). Although it appears to be impossible at the moment — even playing as Captain America won’t help — it seems likely that Epic Games will release an update allowing players to use Mjolnir as a mythic melee weapon in the future.
The arrival of Mjolnir, which can be found southwest of Salty Springs in a crater, most likely isn’t the end of this story. Not only would that be disappointing for everyone involved, but Fortnite itself has retweeted fans’ efforts to lift Thor’s hammer. That’s caused more hype around the Fortnite Mjolnir situation, which @FortniteGame wouldn’t likely have stirred up if there weren’t further plans for Thor’s hammer.
— Adamaru (@AdamGrenade) August 25, 2020
Can you lift Mjolnir in Fortnite?
If you’re wondering whether or not it’s possible to pick up Thor’s hammer in Fortnite, here’s the latest information:
- At the time of writing, players haven’t discovered a way to lift Thor’s hammer in Fortnite.
- Seemingly, picking up Mjolnir is impossible at this time.
- Developer Epic Games likely has an update planned that will allow players to wield Mjolnir.
- The official Fortnite Twitter account has shared the community’s efforts to lift Thor’s hammer.
- While retweets don’t necessarily equal endorsements, that does come off as a tease that there’s more to Mjolnir’s appearance in Fortnite.
Fornite is also collaborating with the upcoming Marvel’s Avengers game.