How do you use the Mystique Fortnite emote to steal player’s skins? If you want to know how to disguise yourself as another player using the Fortnite Mystique Shapeshifter emote, then you’re in the right place. Here’s everything you need to know about how to shapeshift in Fortnite.
Mystique Fortnite Emote | How to disguise yourself as other players
In order to steal players’ skins in Fortnite, you must unlock the Fortnite Mystique Skin and use its built-in Shapeshifter emote. To unlock Mystique in Fortnite, you’ll need to hit Tier 80 in the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Battle Pass. Then, simply equip the Fortnite Mystique Skin and perform the Shapeshifter emote after eliminating a player.
You must eliminate a player before you’re able to temporarily steal their skin and disguise yourself as them. Mystique’s shapeshifted form only lasts for a short period before wearing off, but you can simply perform the emote again to reapply the disguise. Just bring up the emote wheel and then chose the Fortnite Shapeshifter emote to do so.
Check out this video of the Mystique Shapeshifter Fortnite emote in action:
— Ben (@bnwkr) August 27, 2020
Mystique Fortnite Emote | How to steal players’ skins
If you want to steal other player’s skins using the Mystique Fortnite emote called Shapeshifter, here’s what to do:
- Unlock the Fortnite Mystique skin by progressing to Tier 80 in the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Battle Pass.
- Equip the Mystique skin in Fortnite.
- Enter a Fortnite Battle Royale match and eliminate a player.
- Bring up the emote wheel and select Mystique’s “Shapeshifter” emote.
- This will steal the eliminated player’s skin.
- The disguise is only temporary, so perform the Mystique Shapeshifter emote again to reapply it.