- M55 Rumbler: An upgraded version of the Assault Rifle from the first Killzone. Used by the ISA military. It also has a grenade launcher with six shells.
- StA-55 Keyzer: A retooled version of the Helghast's main Assault Rifle. Some have scopes, but only in rare cases.
- StA59B Pulver: A Helghast Assault Rifle that proves more effective at longer ranges. Used by the Support class only in multiplayer.
- LS12 Ripper: The default pistol in the single-player campaign. It is also one of the available firearms for the Assault class in multiplayer. Contains an alternate fire mode.
- M6 Punt: A VSA handgun that uses charge shots and explosive rounds. Available for the Scout class in multiplayer.
- StA19 Reigner: The Helghasts' default pistol. Can be used by all classes in multiplayer.
- VC-15 Judaz: A shotgun pistol that deals a lot of damage (compared to other pistols).
- LS36 Breacher: An automatic shotgun in both the campaign and multiplayer (Assault class). The Holo Sight is the only possible attachment.
- VC-30 Sickle: An upgraded version of a shotgun from the first Killzone. Used by the ISA military.
- LS70 Fors: A VSA sniper rifle that only holds one bullet at a time. Usually results in one-hit kills and can be used by the Scout class in multiplayer.
- StA101 Kameraad: A semi-automatic sniper rifle used by the Helghast. Does less damage than the Vultur but fires faster. Used by the Scout class in multiplayer.
- StA-61 Rifle: A Helghast sniper rifle that can be fired while moving. It does less damage than some other sniper rifles though.
- StA-61 Vultur: Another semi-automatic sniper rifle used by the Helghast. In between a traditional sniper rifle and something more versatile, like the regular StA-61 Rifle.
- PnV06 Voltage: An upgraded version of a Helghast gun from Killzone 3. This cannon shoots Petrusite shells in three-round bursts. Used by the Support class in multiplayer.
- StA4 Stova: A Light Machine Gun used by Helghast forces. The Support class can use it in multiplayer.
- Vns12A Purger: A Helghast minigun that is large in size and deals a lot of damage. Be careful though, as movement speed is reduced significantly while using it.
- LSR44: This one appears often in the campaign. Contains Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle firing modes that can be switched in the fly. Be cautious though, as 12 rounds are used for one shot in Sniper Rifle mode. At least it results in one-hit kills.
- LS21 Valk: A sub-machine gun used by the Assault class in multiplayer. It makes up for its small magazine with a high rate of fire. It also allows for burst fire with just a light tap of the fire button.
- StA25 Vlug: An upgraded version of a sub-machine gun from previous Killzone games. Used by the Assault class in multiplayer.