What is the Spellbreak price? How much will it cost? This magical new Battle Royale game is blowing up on PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, and curious gamers want to know how much it costs to play!
Let’s start with the good news: Spellbreak is a free-to-play game on all platforms. That means that you have to pay exactly $0 to jump right into this exciting adventure, although there’s a little bit more to it than that — there are optional extras and in-game currency that players can buy.
How much does Spellbreak cost?
While the Spellbreak price is technically $0, players can opt to buy one of several bundles that will give them a few unique cosmetics along with a hefty chunk of Gold to buy some other items in the game. You don’t have to buy these bundles, but they do include some pretty cool extras and they’ll help you get a jump start on dressing your mage up in some stylish new threads.
What are the Spellbreak bundles?
- Spellbreak Starter Pack ($4.99) – Includes 600 Gold and the Bewitching Glimmer Outfit.
- Spellbreak Mage Pack ($49.99) – Includes 3,500 Gold, the Patchwork Outfit, and the Mage Badge.
- Spellbreak Battlemage Pack ($79.99) – Includes 6,000 Gold, the Bughunter Outfit, the Patchwork Outfit, the Battlemage Badge, and the Mage Badge.
- Spellbreak Master Pack ($119.99) – Includes 15,000 Gold, the Keymaster Outfit, the Bughunter Outfit, the Patchwork Outfit, the Master Badge, the Battlemage Badge, and the Mage Badge.
This free-to-play game also lets players buy in-game currency outright. Thankfully, this currency can only be used to purchase cosmetic items, so you won’t have to worry about anyone buying their way to victory.
What are the Spellbreak Gold Prices?
- 1,000 Spellbreak Gold ($9.99)
- 2,500 (+300 bonus) Spellbreak Gold ($24.99)
- 4,000 (+1,000 bonus) Spellbreak Gold ($39.99)
- 10,000 (+3,500 bonus) Spellbreak Gold ($99.99)
What is the Spellbreak price?
- Spellbreak doesn’t cost anything upfront as it’s a free-to-play game.
- Players can optionally buy bundles and in-game currency.