- If you're unhappy with your starting class, don't fret. You'll find the equipment for all three classes in the first few hours with enough exploration, so feel free to change your approach without starting the game over.
- Keep that shield up at all times. Enemies like to hide behind corners and catch you off guard, which can be deadly without proper protection.
- If you're not wearing the heaviest armor in the game, get used to rolling. The shield works at times, but dodging an attack completely proves even more effective. This is especially true for many boss fights since a lot of them can just blow right through most shields with ease.
- You can use a checkpoint and enemies won't spawn again... as long as you don't bank your experience points.
- The more you kill enemies without banking your XP, the more total XP you receive thanks to a multiplier that shows on the bottom of the screen. If you die, that multiplier goes back down to zero.
- When you die, you can go back to that spot and get your XP back, a la Souls games. There's a twist though – a percentage counts down, and if you don't reach the spot in time the XP disappears.
- Explore the world thoroughly. Even in the first few hours there are a lot of areas to discover, which in turns results in more handy items and equipment. Just be careful though, as it's easy to get lost in Lords of the Fallen.
- Unless you know you're going to be using magic a lot, spend most of your XP on attribute points. They will help more in the long run.
- Always try to get behind enemies to backstab them. Backstabs often take out enemies in one or two hits.
Related: Lords of the Fallen Review
Lords of the Fallen PS4 Cheats - GameRevolution
|By the Book||Find 60 audio notes|
|My private stash||Get 12 special weapons|
|Harkyn collection||Collected 20 armor sets|
|Way of the cleric||Complete the game as Cleric|
|Way of the rogue||Complete the game as Rogue|
|Way of the warrior||Complete the game as Warrior|
|Against all odds||Defeat any Boss without taking damage|
|Only after Disaster||Defeat the Worshiper|
|Not a question of can or can't||Defeat the Annihilator|
|Hard shell, soft core||Defeat the Commander|
|Thousands of candles||Defeat the Guardian|
|So that's a Lord!||Defeat First Warden|
|No time for losers||Defeat the Champion|
|Seal the gate||Defeat the Infiltrator|
|Anger is a gift||Defeat the Beast|
|Two against one||Defeat Lost Brothers|
|He speaks in riddles||Meet the Blacksmith|
|Treasure left alone||Loot all Treasure Chambers|
|Are you not entertained?||Complete all Proving Grounds|
|No one can hear you scream||Complete all Infinite Voids|
|Strong with this one||Unlock all spells for one class|
|Give him power||Buy your first Attribute or Spell Point|
|It's bound to take your life||Die for the first time|
|Myself again||Retrieve lost experience by collecting your ghost|
|Bookworm||Find a note that someone left behind|
|Extra strong||Upgrade the Health Potions|
|All in||Defeat a boss with at least 20000 unspent experience|
|Couldn't have done it myself||Let a boss destroy the statue during fight|
|Good with weapons||Collect all weapon types|
|Killing monsters||Kill all types of enemies at least once|
|This! Is! Keystone!||Kick an enemy into his death|
|Go breaking my heart||Collected 9 Tyrant Hearts|
|Human skull||Collected 25 Human Skulls|
|He who protect us||Met Antanas|
|The real Lords starts here||Entered the Rhogar realm|
|Shout at the gods||Met Adyr|
|Now we're talking||Found the Gauntlet|
|I feel lucky||Purified the sword of the unlucky grave robber|
|Fool of a Tuck||Throw a corpse down the bottomless pit in Catacombs|
|Take my hand||Cut off Monk's arm|
|I saw everything||Entered 15 secret rooms|
|Do unto others...||Killed the First Warden with the Warden Greatsword|
|She was the last woman here||Showed mercy to an imprisoned monster|
|God is dead||Led humans to victory|
|Faith is weakness||Led Rhogar to victory|
|Whole world in his hands||Bring balance to both realms|