The big Grounded 0.30 update patch notes are now available for eager players to read. The new Grounded patch is now rolling out across PC and Xbox One. Once downloaded and installed, players will notice Halloween-themed items popping up in the world, as well as ziplines and other cool gameplay features. Read on for the full list of changes.
What are the Grounded 0.3.0 update patch notes?
Grounded 0.3.0 makes a number of big changes to the game, including a new lab in the Hedge, newly-added ziplines, and more. Take a look at the full list of changes below.
Grounded 0.3.0 update patch notes
- New lab in the Hedge.
- On the new content front, the team has players covered with a new lab that they can reach in the Hedge.
- Players can now explore these not-so abandoned hallways that were once inaccessible with the help of the newly added ziplines found throughout the Hedge.
- Speaking of ziplines, players can now craft their own ziplines to use in the yard and create new ways to get around.
- Be sure to use the new Spinning Wheel to craft the key ingredient for the ziplines, just try not to get stuck in a spider web when going after the materials needed.
- Halloween changes.
- In the spirit of Halloween, some new items will be appearing in the backyard throughout the month of October.
- Some are for decoration, others are for harvesting if you like that sort of treat, while others still can be used for recreation with friends or by yourself.
- The game is getting localized text for French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- More languages are on the way, so be on the lookout for them.
Grounded is a deep game with a number of interesting mechanics. Check out Game Revolution’s smoothie recipes list to ensure players can craft a tasty drink for healing, toxin defense, and more.
The Xbox Series X is launching soon, which will offer enhanced performance for Grounded and other games. Get the lowdown on whether or not users can put the Xbox Series X on its side, and the new expansion card for Microsoft’s next-gen console.