Knowing what the Genshin Impact incomplete writing puzzle solution will help players to complete the Chi of Guyun side quest. Players are tasked with activating Geo Statues in the correct order and in the right location. The incomplete writing Geo Statues puzzle location in Genshin Impact can be difficult to find, but once the location is known, completing the quest should be simple enough.
How to solve the incomplete writing puzzle in Genshin Impact
Once players have completed the rest of the Chi of Guyun quest in Genshin Impact, they will need to complete the incomplete writing puzzle. Fortunately, this one should be simple enough to complete, as the Geo Statues are all in the same area. Players need only to activate them in the correct order.
To complete the Genshin Impact incomplete writing puzzle quest, follow these steps:
- Climb the mountain between Qingce Village and Wuwang Hill
- It has a small pond on its peak as well as the big orange crystals, it’s hard to miss
- Facing north from the center of the pond, activate the statues in this order:
- Bottom right (Wind-swept Ruin, facing a tree poking out of the mountain)
- Bottom left (Snow-capped Peak, next to the big orange crystal and pointing towards snowy mountains)
- Top (Adepti’s Abode, next to the small orange crystal directly above the pedestal)
- Left (City of Liyue, pointing towards the big tree in the distance)
This will spawn a Precious Chest to open. Open the chest and the incomplete writing part of the Chi of Guyun side quest has been completed.
Once the incomplete writing puzzle has been completed, players need to return to Granny Ruoxin. Talk to her and she’ll say where to go to complete the Chi of Guyun side quest and earn that fancy loot.
To help complete other Genshin Impact quests, the Almond Tofu location is necessary. The Mist Flower Corolla might help out, too. Players will also need to know if the game is down before trying to play, since the title has been struggling since launch.