Marvel Contest of Champions iPhone Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
Tips and Tricks
- Unlike many fighting games, in this one defense is important, so learn to block and learn to dodge by swiping left on the left side of the screen as well.
- Start the fight by blocking since the computer, not always but very often, tries to get the first blow.
- Avoid as much damage as possible and attack only when you have an opening.
- Your Champions don’t recover health in-between fights. During quests they recover by using consumable potions.
Related: Marvel Contest of Champions Trailer
- Move on from one-star Champions as soon as possible because they simply aren’t strong enough to tackle many of the game’s story-driven quests, even after being leveled up and ranked up.
- It’s good to use Special moves as soon as you have the meter full, otherwise you’re wasting precious time to start refilling the meter again.
- You can sell unwanted Champions for Gold, but it's better to keep them as some quests contain only a few classes of enemies, and having options allows you to tailor a team so you have an advantage most of the time.
- Strength relationships between the six different classes of Champions look like this: Cosmic -> Skill -> Tech -> Mutant -> Science -> Mystic -> Cosmic. Always try to be on the stronger side of these match-ups. Doing it increases your attack power and reduces it for your opponent.
- Black Bolt
- Black Panther
- Captain America
- Captain Marvel
- Iron Fist
- Iron Man
- Scarlet Witch
- Superior Iron Man
- Winter Soldier
- Asgard (Power Station, Throne Room, Vault)
- Asteroid M
- Dr. Strange's Dimension
- Earth (Avenger's Tower, Dr. Strange's Sanctorum, Savage Land)
- The Kyln