There are a total of 151 archive logs, but players only need to find 100+ to receive the Voices of Sevastopol achievement/trophy. There is no reward for finding every single one. Keep an eye out for computers while you play through the game to find most of them.
- #1: Z. Watson (Mission 2)
- #2: A. Fielding (Mission 2)
- #3: A. Hutchison (Mission 3)
- #4: C. Ward (Mission 3)
- #5: J. Williams (Mission 3)
- #6: T. Curwen (Mission 4)
- #7: D. Turner (Mission 4)
- #8: P. Brophy (Mission 4)
- #9: T. Armer (Mission 4)
- #10: E. Koorlander (Mission 5)
- #11: F. Whitechapel (Mission 5)
- #12: C. Burrows (Mission 5)
- #13: T. Miller (Mission 5)
- #14: L. Tart (Mission 5)
- #15: A. Lynch (Mission 5)
- #16: C. McCormack (Mission 6)
- #17: A. Sawers (Mission 6)
- #18: K. Neville (Mission 6)
- #19: O. Sans-Gomez (Mission 7)
- #20: N. Brunswick (Mission 7)
- #21: K. Clarke (Mission 8)
- #22: V. Nash (Mission 8)
- #23: K. Lingard (Mission 8)
- #24: W. Woodbury (Mission 10)
- #25: R. Tafler (Mission 10)
- #26: C. Gascoyne (Mission 10)
- #27: K. Lenton (Mission 10)
- #28: P. Ryniak (Mission 10)
- #29: B. Hymers (Mission 11)
- #30: G. Ramsey (Mission 11)
- #31: B. Bullock (Mission 12)
- #32: J. Mitchell (Mission 12)
- #33: E. Hampton (Mission 12)
- #34: E. Guevara (Mission 12)
- #35: J. Shotliff (Mission 13)
- #36: K. Hussein (Mission 13)
- #37: G. Spedding (Mission 13)
- #38: J. King (Mission 13)
- #39: C. Porter (Mission 14)
- #40: P. Timlett (Mission 14)
- #41: B. Ransome (Mission 14)
- #42: J. Jones (Mission 15)
- #43: M. Radcliffe (Mission 16)
- #44: M. Perry (Mission 16)
- #45: K. Bennett (Mission 16)
- #46: O. Smith (Mission 16)
- #47: E. Winters (Mission 17)
- #48: F. Sinclair (Mission 17)
- #49: R. Padjdlhauser (Mission 18)
- #50: S. Cooper (Mission 18)
An Initial Report
- Mission 4: In the corner of the computer room.
Science Office Reporting
- Mission 10: The Workplace Solutions area right outside the transit car.
Overworked and Underpaid
- Mission 12: Beyond the locked door to the left of the elevator. Requires the Plasma Torch.
System Check Went Okay
- Mission 15: In the Research Facility, beyond the service elevator. Requires the Ion Torch.
Antarctica Control Will Get Our Call
- Mission 16: Go to Gemini Exoplanet Solutions and then find a hallway on the right. Climb some stairs, stick to the right, and find the locked door. Use the Ion Torch and get the log.
- Mission 16: Enter the gas room with the gas mask and retrieve the log.
Finishing Up Here
- Mission 16: Open the locked door with the Access Tuner in the maintenance deck.
The Secondary Load Unit
- Mission 16: Go to storage and then head up to the gas room.
- Mission 17: In the office next to the elevator.
Nostromo Report Packet
- Mission 17: Go down some stairs from the lobby and head to the right. Use the Iron Torch on a locked door and get the log.
Schematics allow you to upgrade your weapons, so finding them can make the game a lot easier.
- Mission 2: Open the locked door with the passcode you find
- Mission 3: On the wall with the dead body in the chair
- Mission 4: Beyond the locked door near the save station, after you go up the stairs. The schematics are on the table with other items.
- Mission 5: Next to the save station on the table.
- Mission 7: On the wall near the save station and exit.
- Mission 7: Behind the computer room, on the wall.
- Mission 8: On a crate next to the elevator.
- Mission 10: On a table near the android.
- Mission 11: On the table in the storage room.
- Mission 12: Next to the dead guy sitting on the floor, right near a door.