Spider-Man: Miles Morales cheats will help players get the most out of this PS4 and PS5 game. Whether it’s infinite lives, easier dodges, or easy QTEs, these modern-day cheat codes will make Miles’ Spider-Man even more superpowered!
How to cheat in Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Turning on cheats in Spider-Man: Miles Morales is easy if you know where to look. Dive into the “Settings” menu to unlock the following cheats under “Accessibility.” These are primarily intended to make the game accessible to more people, but they also function similarly to cheat codes of the past.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales Cheats List
- QTE Auto Complete
- “When enabled, all Quick Time Event (QTE) sequences will automatically advance without required timed button presses.”
- Players don’t have to bother with QTEs and can instead sit back and watch the cutscenes play out.
- Change Button Taps to Holds
- “On screen button prompt sequences that require button taps to fill up a meter can be completed with button holds.”
- This makes it easier to catch cars during random chase encounters.
- Web-Shooter Burst
- “Enable firing up to three webs at once allowing regular enemies and gear puzzles to be webbed up with a single button press.”
- Webbing up enemies with one push of R1 is huge for handling crowds.
- Chase Assist
- “Chase targets’ top movement speed is lowered so there is a longer window before the target escapes. Automatically attaches to the chase target’s vehicle when within range.”
- This prevents enemies from escaping. This is especially useful for players who struggle to maintain speed while swinging.
- Enhanced Auto Aim
- “Makes it easier to snap onto targets when activating Aim Mode.”
- Snap aim to targets with ease. Combine with Web-Shooter Burst to web up multiple enemies with ease.
- Increased Dodge Window
- “Increases the length of time of the window for dodging enemy attacks.”
- This is a must-have for keeping combos going in fights.
Now that the cheats have been revealed, it’s time to start using them to complete the game. Here’s the full mission list, as well as information on how long Spider-Man: Miles Morales takes to beat.
The best Visor Mods and Suit Mods list will help make Miles even more superpowered. These include increasing his damage output and making it easier to dodge.
Game Revolution’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales review goes in-depth on what makes this game so good, including the PS5 graphical enhancements.