Dying Light PS4 Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- Unlock the backpack upgrades immediately. You want to carry as many weapons as you can, whether to switch back and forth or sell extras to merchants.
- Turn off melee auto-aim in the options menu. You'll have a much easier time aiming for the head with it off.
- Always be on the look out for crafting materials when you explore Harran. You'll want to craft a lot of items in your playthrough to make the game easier.
- Molotovs are a great way to take out Rais's troops.
- Take your time when you lockpick. Even the "hard" difficulty locks are easy to get through if you exercise patience.
- Eventually you'll find better melee weapons that do more damage, so feel free to dismantle or sell old ones when you notice the change.
- Don't use guns too often, as they alert other zombies. They are a viable method to kill Rais's troops though.
- Always be running and jumping. It's an easy way to earn agility experience.
- Take time to complete at least a few sidequests, as you'll probably want the experience to upgrade the protagonist.
- Try to avoid nighttime if you fear the more dangerous zombies, but remember than you earn double the experience at night. Risk-takers will be rewarded.
- Don't forget the kick button. It's a good way to make zombies stumble, which opens them up to headshots with melee weapons.
- Also be sure to kick zombies when they're on the ground so they have a harder time getting up.
- Don't take on too many zombies at once. One on one is the best way to kill them.
Infinite Items (Exploit)
You can dramatically increase your supply of any item that suits you by following the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Once you have a lot of an item (such as the easily obtained lock pick), place that supply in storage.
Step 2: Press O+X (on PS4) or A+B (Xbox One) at the same time while highlighting the item you just placed in storage.
Step 3: You will get booted out of the storage menu, but the "Retrieve Item" option will stay on the screen for a few seconds.
Step 4: Once the option vanishes, open the storage menu again. The "Retrieve Item" prompt will be visible on-screen. You can move cycle through your backpack's contents while this screen is visible.
Step 5: Find and highlight the item you want to glitch, then just press