The Cyberpunk 2077 trees glitch is a bizarre visual bug that causes little trees and bushes to pop up in random places. This can be in the deserts around Night City, or in the city itself. It’s jarring to see and has been reported to occur across PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. Here is the latest on a Cyberpunk 2077 trees glitch fix.
How to fix the Cyberpunk 2077 trees glitch
To fix the Cyberpunk 2077 trees glitch, players should do the following:
- On PC, turn all graphics settings to Low.
- By reducing all graphics options, players can reduce the chance of seeing weird visual bugs like the trees glitch.
- Slowly increase the settings one by one to pinpoint which settings cause large performance drops and/or visual bugs.
- Reinstall the graphics card driver.
- Check that the latest patch is installed.
- Those on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One will all want to make sure the latest update has been installed. The day one patch has been effective at squashing a number of bugs that we saw pre-release, so get it installed!
Here’s hoping the developer can roll out a fix as soon as possible. For now, players who can’t remove the tiny trees will need to put up with the visual bug. Thankfully, it doesn’t break the game, though it does affect immersion!
Those hunting for some Cyberpunk 2077 cheats will want to check out the GameRevolution guide on console commands, infinite money, God Mode, unlimited ammo, and more. There’s no cheat for getting rid of trees, but players can do pretty much anything else!
Upon completing the game, players will be wondering what’s next. Well, developer CD Projekt RED has teased post-launch DLC. Here’s the need-to-know info.
Struggling to get a good frame-rate in Cyberpunk 2077? Here’s the GameRevolution guide on stopping stutter and lag across all systems.