Cyberpunk 2077 pop-in can be jarring, especially in the wasteland areas where distant views can suddenly pop into view. This texture pop-in happens across PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. Even on the maximum settings, Ultra users rocking an RTX 3080 and 3090 can still experience the problem. Here’s the need to know how to stop texture pop-in in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to fix Cyberpunk 2077 pop-in glitch
To fix the Cyberpunk 2077 pop-in glitch, players should do the following:
- On PC, increase the Level of Detail setting.
- Setting the LOD option to “High” will maximum detail over longer distances. This appears to include Draw Distance tweaks, meaning objects are rendered at further distances.
- Adjust Shadow settings.
- Again on PC, tweak the Cascaded Shadows Range and Distance Shadows Resolution to impact visuals at further ranges.
- Reinstall graphics drivers.
- Those on PC will want to try reinstalling the Nvidia or AMD drivers. An app like Display Driver Uninstaller offers a clean way of uninstalling existing drivers, though it should be used carefully and misuse can result in some permanent damage. Use it wisely!
- Ensure the latest update is installed.
- The day one patch has already made some big improvements to Cyberpunk 2077. Ensure that the new update is installed on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One to enjoy the latest fixes implemented by the developer.
Once the pop-in has been fixed, or players have learned to just deal with it, it will be time to start the grind towards max level. Here’s the max rank and info on what it takes to get there.
Wondering what the best builds are when it comes to stats and perks? Wonder no more, for this GameRevolution guide helps set players on the right path to victory in Night City and beyond.
Spice up the usual Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay with some cheats. These include console commands, infinite money, God Mode, unlimited ammo, and more!