Cyberpunk 2077 may be a cerebral experience, but it’s not without it’s flaws. Given the rocky launch of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt years ago, a few bugs were expected. Thankfully, the team at CD Projekt Red has been quick to issue fixes for known bugs so far. The latest patch is update version 1.04, a hotfix for players on PlayStation and PC. Here’s a look at the full patch notes for Cyberpunk 2077 update version 1.04.
Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix | Update 1.04 patch notes
The latest update version 1.04 for Cyberpunk 2077 has arrived hot on the heels of version 1.03. The latest hotfix introduces several changes including bug fixes and performance as well as stability improvements.
Most of the fixes this time center around quests. Players will find fixes for issues with blocked progress, missing NPCs, and the inability to move during certain sequences. Numerous quests have had specific fixes, while CDPR has also implemented “other quest fixes” on an as-needed basis.
It’s worth mentioning that update version 1.04 is centered around PC and PlayStation console specifically. It’s not out yet for Xbox consoles, but the team assures fans that the patch will be releasing as soon as possible.
Here are the full patch notes for the update version 1.04 hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 as provided by the developers at CD Projekt Red.
Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.04 hotfix patch notes list
- Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
- Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
- Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
- Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
- Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
- Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
- Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
- Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
- Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
- Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
- Other quest fixes
- Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
- Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
- Sped up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
- Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
- Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
- Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with “Disable Copyrighted Music” feature toggled on.
- Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
- Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
- Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.