Resident Evil: Revelations 2 PC Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- Don't use healing herbs until you really need to, as there are only so many to find in each episode.
- Also keep an eye out on your ammo; save your best weapons for the tougher enemies.
- Remember than you can do a quick 180 degree turn when you find yourself cramped in tight spaces.
- Keep an eye out for items and collectibles, especially the custom parts that allow you to upgrade weapons.
- Natalia's special ability is great for a stealthier approach, so use it often to get the jump on enemies.
- Remember to shine Moira's flashlight to reveal objects on shelves and in corners.
- Focus on one character in Raid mode at first to become familiar with it and to obtain more skills/upgrades.
- Kill all enemies in Raid mode to get an experience bonus at the end of a level.
- It's always good to have a combination of close-range and long-range weapons in Raid mode, so consider a handgun/shotgun combo or something similar.
- You'll unlock the Rocket Launcher if you complete all of the episodes with a total time of less than 3 hours.
Related: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Review
- Alcohol + Empty Bottle = Firebomb Bottle
- Cloth + Alcohol = Disinfectant
- Cloth + Green Herb = Tourniquet
- Gunpowder + Empty Bottle = Explosive Bottle
- Odorous Chemical + Empty Bottle = Decoy Bottle
- Smoke Powder + Empty Bottle = Smokebomb Bottle
|Three Women and a Barry||Clear Episode One.|
|Less Talking, More Walking||Clear Episode One in Countdown Mode.|
|Not Even Close to Easy||Clear Episode One in Invisible Mode.|
|Only Good Guys Win Medals||Get all medals in Episode One.|
|Bounty Hunter||Get a total of 50,000 BP.|
|Cure for the Afflicted||Defeat 100 Afflicted in the main campaign.|
|Revenant Reaper||Defeat 100 Revenants in the main campaign.|
|Knifin' Around||Defeat 100 enemies with the knife in the main campaign.|
|Fudge Them Up!||Defeat 50 enemies with physical attacks in the main campaign.|
|And STAY Down||Perform 50 follow-ups in the main campaign.|
|From the Shadows||Defeat 20 enemies with stealth attacks in the main campaign.|
|Flashlight Duty||Use Moira's light to stun 50 enemies in the main campaign.|
|I Can Do Blunt Weapons||Use Moira's crowbar to defeat 50 enemies in the main campaign.|
|Brick Layer||Defeat 20 enemies with a brick as Natalia in the main campaign.|
|Cutting Edge||Clear Episode One only using the knife.|
|Line Em Up!||Defeat two enemies with one shot in the main campaign.|
|Disarmed||Destroy 30 Revenants' weapon arms.|
|Unfriendly Skies||Shoot down 30 Afflicted in mid-jump in the main campaign.|
|Now That's Teamwork!||Have Moira stun an enemy and Claire follow up with a physical attack in the main campaign.|
|Friend Indeed||Save your captured partner ten times in the main campaign.|
|Fish in a Barrel||Defeat five enemies with one exploding bottle or one firebomb bottle in the main campaign.|
|Raiders of the Evil||Clear one Raid Mode mission.|
|Jammin'||Evaluate an item in Raid Mode.|
|I Saw, I Conquered||Clear one Gauntlet in Raid Mode.|
|Scared to Death||Clear Episode Two.|
|Run Moira. Run!||Clear Episode Two in Countdown Mode.|
|That's Gonna Be Fun||Clear Episode Two in Invisible Mode.|
|There's a Medal for That||Get all medals in Episode Two.|
|"I Do Not Like Glasps," I Gasped||Defeat 20 Glasps in the main campaign.|
|Conquered Fear||Clear Episode Three.|
|Pedal to the Metal||Clear Episode Three in Countdown Mode.|
|I Can See Undead People||Clear Episode Three in Invisible Mode.|
|Sweet, Golden Medal||Get all medals in Episode Three.|
|True or False||Clear Episode Four.|
|You Are Authorized to Panic||Clear Episode Four in Countdown Mode.|
|There's Something in Here||Clear Episode Four in Invisible Mode.|
|I'm Not Leaving Without My Medal||Get all medals in Episode Four.|
|Who Needs Fire?||Escape from the detention center in Claire's Episode One without using the flame-thrower bust.|
|Pedro, I'm Sorry...||Defeat Mutant Pedro in Claire's Episode Two.|
|Here's My Resignation||Moira defeats Neil in Claire's Episode Three.|
|A Ripple in Time||Obtain the item that lies beyond the gate in the sewers in Barry's Episode Three.|
|What You Can't See Can Kill You||Defeat six or more Glasps in the monument in Claire's Episode Four, on Normal difficulty or higher.|
|Routes of Future Past||Complete both routes through the landfill in Barry's Episode Four.|