Pillars of Eternity PC Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- 6 Helpful Tips for Pillars of Eternity
- Make sure you pause the game when you need to give out orders to multiple party members. This is a game of patience and strategy.
- You get more XP by exploring and finding new areas, so the game encourages players to be thorough.
- Make sure you bring camping items to rest on your journey. You won't always be near an inn.
- Some spells can only be used again after resting, so it creates another incentive to find an inn or set up camp.
- Be careful of friendly fire when using powerful spells. The game tells you if an attack will hit a party member, so pay close attention.
- Always put your stronger characters in the front, to protect mages and the like. The formation of your party can be the different between life and death.
Related: Pillars of Eternity Review
Cheat Codes: Console and Codes
Press ~ (the key above TAB) to produce a console where you can enter codes. Type in iroll20s and you will be able to enter the codes below, with bracketed words replaced with desired values, to unlock the corresponding effects. Do keep in mind, though, that you won't be able to earn achievements while they are in use.
- AddAbility playername [ability] - Assigns ability/talent to a specific player
- AddItem itemname [stackcountamount] - Grants specified items
- AdvanceTimeByHour [hours] - Speeds up time
- AddExperience [amount] - Grants specified number of experience points
- GivePlayerMoney [amount] - Grants specified amount of money
- RemovePlayerMoney [amount] - Removes amount of money indicated
- AttributeScore [playername] [attributename] [amount] - Determines base attribute score
- Skill [playername] [skillname] [amount] - Determines base skill score
- SetTime [time] - Sets time (using 24-hour military time, so that 3PM would be 15, etc.)
|Make an Adventurer||Create and hire an adventurer from the Adventurer's Hall|
|Completed Act 1||You have completed Act I|
|5 Upgrades in Stronghold||Complete at least 5 upgrades in the stronghold|
|First 5 Levels of Od Nua||Complete the first 5 levels of the Endless Paths of Od Nua|
|Enchanter||Apply 5 or more different enchantments|
|Kickstarter Backer||Thanks for all of your support!|
|Got All Companions||Find and adventure with all of the companions|
|Completed Act II||You have completed Act II|
|Middle 5 Levels of Od Nua||Complete the middle 5 levels of the Endless Paths of Od Nua|
|Trappy||Place 5 or more trap items|
|Super Murderer||Complete the game killing 1200 or more creatures and NPCs|
|Disposition||Attain rank 3 in at least three Dispositions|
|Alchemist||Create 3 or more different potions|
|Last 5 Levels of Od Nua||Complete the last 5 levels of the Endless Paths of Od Nua|
|Completed Act III||You have completed Act III|
|Scribe||Create 3 or more different scrolls|
|Won the Game!!!||Congratulations! You have completed the game|
|Chef||Create 5 or more different food items|
|All Upgrades in Stronghold||Complete all of the upgrades in the stronghold|
|Appease All of the Gods||Complete all of the god appeasement quests|
|Kill All the Dragons||Kill all of the dragons in the game|
|Expert||Complete the game on Expert mode|
|Path of the Damned||Complete the game on Path of the Damned mode|
|Explorer||Visit every map|
|Triple Crown SOLO||Complete the game on Expert, Trial of Iron, and Path of the Damned modes without taking any companions after Cilant Lis|
|Triple Crown||Complete the game on Expert, Trial of Iron, and Path of the Damned modes|
|Zero Knockouts||Complete the game without any party members hitting 0 Endurance|
|Trial of Iron||Complete the game on Trial of Iron mode|
|Relative Pacifism||Complete the game killing fewer than 175 creatures and NPCs|
|Solo||Complete the game without taking any companions after Cilant Lis|
|No Rest for the Pro||Complete the game with fewer than 10 rests|