The “One or more of The Sims online services is currently offline” error is not something players want to see when booting up the game. Sadly, this error can strike at the most inopportune moments, forcing players to troubleshoot instead of taking care of their sims. Thankfully, there are some workarounds and fixes. Here’s how to fix The Sims 4 “One or more online services is currently offline” error.
“One or more of The Sims online services is currently offline” fix
To fix the “One or more of The Sims online services is currently offline” error, players should do the following:
- Restart the game.
- Completely close the game before re-opening it. This can solve errors.
- Reboot the PC or console.
- A complete system reboot can help to fix problems.
- Check internet connection.
- Ensuring stable internet is key maintaining a connection to The Sims online services.
- Check to see if game services are down.
- Monitoring the official @TheSims Twitter account is a great way of knowing when the game is down for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance.
Failing all of the above, players should use the EA Help site for personalized assistance. This is a site dedicated to assisting with the majority of EA-published titles. The Sims players can narrow down which game or expansion they are having trouble with.
Here’s hoping that whatever the problem is, it’s solved sooner rather than later! It’s always disappointing to bump into online service issues when trying to play video games.
In video game news, Day Gone 2 has reportedly been “canceled” by Sony due to it focusing on risk-free PS5 games.
The GameRevolution review of the latest big gaming release, Outriders, is now live. Read it here to discover why it’s “a blast from a simpler past.”
E3 2021 is going to be a digital-only event and Sony is skipping it entirely. Here’s the need-to-know info.