Invisible, Inc. PC Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- Remember the rewind function if you're playing on the appropriate difficulty level(s). It can get you out of a jam at a critical moment.
- If one of your character is held up, don't panic. You still have one turn to save them, so figure out a way to knock out the guard with another character or sneak away if you have nearby cover.
- It's best to save your credits for items even though you can level up characters. A lot of the programs and weapons prove more useful in a playthrough.
- If you choose a rescue mission, make sure you have equipment for the character. They don't start with weapons, so they'll be useless until you find something for him/her.
- Try to finish levels quickly, as a higher security level introduces more threats. Security level 4 in particular is when things start to get really tricky.
- Don't worry if you fail, Invisible Inc. is meant to be replayed. Just learn from your mistakes and start another campaign.
- Always peak through doors before you open them. There may be a guard or camera on the other side that will spot you.
- Set up an ambush attack when you know a guard is coming your way. It doesn't cost AP and ensures a knockdown.
- If you have enough PWR, unlock safes. Trust me, you want the credits in there.
Related: Invisible, Inc. Review
|Attention to Detail||Steal from every safe in a level.|
|Contact Re-established||Survive for 24 Hours.|
|Ghost Moves||Beat a level without ever being spotted by a guard or camera on Beginner or Expert difficulty.|
|Nearing Confidence Threshold||Survive for 48 Hours.|
|Target Resolved||Survive for 72 Hours.|
|Training Wheels||Beat the game on Beginner difficulty.|
|Fully Equipped||Unlock every agent, agent alternate, and starting mainframe program.|
|Ant Society||Beat the game on Experienced difficulty.|
|Meat Machine||Install 4 augments on an agent.|
|The Limit||Beat a level after reaching Alarm level 6 in the level on Expert difficulty.|
|Invisible Inc.||Beat the game on Expert difficulty.|
|Rebuilding the Firm||Survive 5 days in Endless mode.|
|Daemon Code||Beat the game with Faust and Brimstone.|
|Never Look Back||Beat the game with rewinds set to 0 on Expert difficulty.|
|Time Attack||Beat the game in Time Attack mode.|
|Smooth Operator||Survive 5 days in Endless Plus mode.|
|Acceptable Host||Beat the game on Expert Plus difficulty.|
|Corporate Ladder||Survive 10 days in Endless mode.|