This quest is available after completing Pyres of Novigrad.
When you get to the house the Dreamer is at you have to figure out what is causing the haunting that seems to be keeping the Dreamer asleep, having nightmares.
CURING THE DREAMER:
1. Directly across from the bed the dreamer is on is a ladder leading to the attic
2. Search the attic and find a picture of a cradle and a doll
3. Go down to the closet next to the bed the Dreamer is in and place the doll in the cradle
4. The next picture you find is of an oven.
5. Go down to the basement and look in the oven and you’ll find a godling named, Sara.
|Let's Make a Deal||Ask the Godling to|
let the Dreamer wake up in exchange for allowing
her to continue living in the house
Sara will be happy with Geralt and
will eventually open a secondary quest called
Haunted House (see video below)
where Geralt can return and meet with Sara and the dreamer.
|Get Outta Here||Tell the Godling to leave and after she refuses you'll need to go to a nearby herbalist to find Burdock. Place it at the oven and ignite it using the Igni Sign in order to force Sara out.||Sara will leave leading to a interesting encounter with her later in the game.|
After this quest you can move on to the next main quest Broken Flowers
BONUS EPILOGUE (IF YOU LET GODLING STAY)