Knockout City is a new online multiplayer game where users compete in “dodgebrawl” battles. Unfortunately, however, the game has some networking issues. Several Knockout City Net Code errors are appearing and preventing people from playing. But, is there a quick and easy fix allowing players to get back online? Here’s the need-to-know on a “Network Message” fix for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Knockout City Net Code error fix
Here’s how to fix Knockout City Net Code 0.160#0, 1.43#0, 1.46#109000, and 2.5#0 errors:
- Check @knockoutcity for relevant status updates
- If there are no known issues, close the Knockout City application
- Power cycle the console or PC hardware
- Reboot the internet router or modem
- Launch the game and attempt to connect
- No luck? If possible, switch to a different internet network
- Try using a device with mobile data as a hotspot
- Should the issue persist, try again after waiting a few hours
- Finally, contact EA Help for specialist support
Knockout City Net Code errors can be the result of server issues and/or problems with users’ internet connections. By performing the above steps, it should be possible to identify and remedy the cause. If not, contacting EA Help for additional support should resolve the issue.
Velan Studios’ Knockout City is a new game and, to an extent, networking bugs are par for the course. In time, the Knockout City Net Code errors should become less frequent. It’s also important to note that the game is currently free as part of a launch promotion, though it’ll soon switch to being a paid product. At that stage, there should be less stress on the servers and fewer resulting connectivity glitches.
For reference, the full Knockout City Net Code error notification reads:
Unable to connect to the EA servers. Please check your internet connection and try again.
Net Code [insert code]”
For more on Knockout City, check out this list of redeemable codes used to claim exclusive in-game cosmetics. There’s a chance that the process will result in a “Redemption Error” pop-up, but, thankfully, there is a fix.
Last but not least, find out how to claim Knockout City’s exclusive EA Play Rewards.