Quantum Break has a wealth of collectibles in the game, separated between quantum ripples, documents, intel, computers, media, and chronon sources. To earn 100% completion, you will need to gather every collectible.
Even though Jack's Time Vision power highlights interactable objects fairly well, it's very easy to miss some tablet that you may not see. This guide, split between five sections, will help you make sure that you collect everything on the first try instead of scrambling around.
Note: Of course, there will be minor spoilers if you read too far ahead. I've tried to make the descriptions vague enough so that it doesn't ruin the story. Also, some of the collectibles might be different depending on the choices you make at various junction points in the story.
Below is a list of all of the collectibles in Act 3 in sequential order as given by the game's timeline. If you would like to head to a different act, please use the handy menu below.
Act 3/Part 1
1. Chronon Source 1/8 – When you reach an open field with a light machine gun turret firing at you, you can disable it by using the new Time Rush power. In the middle of this field is a staircase leading to this chronon source.
2. Gull Island Sign – Once you find the area with the cannon, you'll find this sign close by. Can't miss it.
3. Chronon Source 2/8 – After reassembling the cannon using your time powers, you can walk up the short staircase toward it, but instead of going on top of the cannon, you can get up the nearby ledge that circles around the cannon. If you follow the ledge toward the right, you will eventually be lead to this chronon source seemingly out of nowhere.
4. Chronon Source 3/8 – Once you reassemble the cannon and walk across it to the reach the ledge, don't go through the small crack in the chained metal gate just yet. Instead, go down the set of stairs to find this chronon stairs.
5. Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show – At a certain point in the story, you'll gradually ascend a rocky cliff area. Along the way, you'll come across a guard booth (right before the helipad) with a radio inside that's airing this radio show.
6. Chronon Source 4/8 – Past the guard booth is a helipad with helicopter stationed. Next to the helicopter is this chronon source.
7. Chronon Source 5/8 – Also past the guard booth but to the right is a door leading to the next area, but instead of going through it to advance the story, look to the right for a staircase leading down to a small cement area with this chronon source waiting for you.
8. Martin Hatch's Speech on Gull Island (could also be Paul Serene's speech if you choose this option) – This will automatically be given to you once you open the door to the next area past the guard booth.
9. Research and Development Facility – Once you leave the elevator, you'll find this sign along the way at the bottom of a ramp toward the next area.
10. Chronon Source 6/8 – Near the lab room with the drone, you'll find this chronon source outside of the hallway.
11. The Lifeboat Protocol – In the first lab room where you first encounter the chronon dampener, near the back of the lab, is a laptop with this email from Paul Serene about the Lifeboat.
12. Shifter Presentation – Also in the first lab room where you encounter the chronon dampener, there is a billboard in the corner with this document on it detailing what shifters are exactly.
13. Monarch Technology Timeline - Once you get rid of the first chronon dampener and head through the nearby door using Time Stop, you will get to a lobby area. A long panel with this timeline is embedded right into the wall.
14. Chronon Source 7/8 – Once you get rid of the first chronon dampener and head through the nearby door using Time Stop, you will get to a lobby area. A hallway then becomes accessible to the left that leads toward this chronon source that you likely saw through the glass walls in the other labs.
15. Gull Island Monarch Noticeboard - After defeating the Monarch juggernaut and figuring out the climbing puzzle to get to the next area, you'll find this noticeboard on a nearby wall.
16. Gala Speech – After defeating the Monarch juggernaut and figuring out the climbing puzzle to get to the next area, you can find a computer with this email from Martin Hatch to Clarice Ogawa in the first room to the right in room 201.
17. RE: Joyce in Custody??? - Then in room 202 is this computer with an email from Fiona Miller.
18. The purpose of the gala – In room 205, a little left from Dr. Amaral's office is another computer with an email from Martin Hatch.
19. Instructions for tonight – Then in room 203 is yet another computer with an email from Martin Hatch.
20. FWD: Dream Journal 1 – In room 2014, Dr. Amaral's office, you'll find a folder on a metal table with this email on Paul Serene's dreams.
21. Projected Fracture Progression - In room 2014, Dr. Amaral's office, you'll find a folder on a metal table with this document on the timeline for the end of time itself.
22. Chronon Disrupted Wave Function Subjects, AKA “Shifters” - Also in room 2014, Dr. Amaral's office, is this three-slide document on shifters.
23. CFR Briefing – In room 2014, Dr. Amaral's office, you'll find a folder on a metal table with this piece of intel on the potential of the CFR.
24. The time machine – In the two-level area past the Monarch juggernaut, you go down a series of stairs to the left to the outer ring on the first level. In Room 102 is a computer with this email.
25. RE: What's up girl – In the same area, in room 103 is another computer with this email from Charlie Wincott to Fiona Miller.
26. Brenner's Mug – Also in room 103 along with the RE: What's up girl is this cup on a desk next to a pair of frozen employees.
27. Chronon Source 8/8 - After defeating the Monarch juggernaut and figuring out the climbing puzzle to get to the next area, you can go down the stairs toward the left and through the quarantine glass doors to enter the middle area. Near the set of lockers within this section is this last chronon source of this area.
Act 3/Part 2
1. Adventurous Religious Singles Dating Website - Right from the starting point of this act, you can head left to the first presentation room where you can find a laptop with this piece of intel.
2. RE: time machine core – Right from the starting point of this act, you can head left to the first presentation room where you can find a laptop with this email.
3. Lifeboat Presentation – Right from the starting point of this act, head right into the presentation room with this presentation on the board.
4. Chronon Source 1/8 – From the starting point of this act, head to the second level by the stairs. In the open conference room, you'll find this chronon source in the corner.
5. Chronon Source 2/8 – After exploring the initial area and descending the stairs to the lobby, you'll find this chronon source above some potted grass next to an elevator you can't use.
6. Erotic Thriller – When you first enter the garage, head to the right. You'll find a tablet on top of a crate that plays this audio file.
7. Quantum Ripple – I believe that once you turn on the Erotic Thriller audio file, you'll activate this quantum ripple.
8. Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show – Once you reenter the garage, more enemies will flood the area. If you head through the door they come out of after the firefight, you'll locate a radio on top of an air pump.
9. Chronon Source 3/8 – After finishing the garage area and opening the door to the next area, there is a small area where this chronon source is shown very clearly.
10. Chronon Source 4/8 – Eventually, you'll head up outside with the ocean in the distance. Head left and up the stairs to find this chronon source next to a metal fence.
11. Shocked Text Message – Upon entering the party gala, you'll find a jeep-like truck with a door open with a phone with this text message on it.
12. Chronon Source 5/8 – A little past the truck at the gala will be a stage with a podium. A chronon source is right above the podium.
13. Fiona Cocktail Sword – Once you reach Beth, explore the back of the party. Near a red couch on a white lit cube ottoman is this piece of intel in the form of a dish.
14. Chronon Source 6/8 – Next to Fiona Cocktail Sword, you'll also find a chronon source on top of th red couch.
15. My SCREENPLAY Part 2!! - On the top floor of the gala is a tablet on a metal bench with this screenplay on it.
16. Chronon Source 7/8 – After examining some of the abstract art in the gallery, you'll reach a terrace. At the end of it is this shining chronon source.
17. Chronon Source 8/8 – In the final part of the act, you'll be caught in a firefight with an annoying sniper in the distance. Once you reach the sniper, there is a chronon source near his camping spot.