Quantum Break has a wealth of collectibles in the game, separated between quantum ripples, documents, intel, computers, media, and chronon sources. To earn 100% completion, you will need to gather every collectible.
Even though Jack's Time Vision power highlights interactable objects fairly well, it's very easy to miss some tablet that you may not see. This guide, split between five sections, will help you make sure that you collect everything on the first try instead of scrambling around.
Note: Of course, there will be minor spoilers if you read too far ahead. I've tried to make the descriptions vague enough so that it doesn't ruin the story. Also, some of the collectibles might be different depending on the choices you make at various junction points in the story.
Below is a list of all of the collectibles in Act 4 in sequential order as given by the game's timeline. If you would like to head to a different act, please use the handy menu below.
Act 4/Part 1
1. Chronon Source 1/6 – From the starting point, head down the alleyway and climb up to the next ledge. Before heading to the yellow ladder in the distance, this chronon source is on top of the graffitied warehouse door.
2. Chronon Source 2/6 – From the starting point, just go down the alleyway. You can't really miss this one. It's a freebie.
3. Night Springs – After rolling into the first window in the act, you'll find a television playing a video of Night Springs.
4. Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show – Once you find the Night Springs television, this radio can be found on the lower level of the same building.
5. Chronon Source 3/6 – Upon exiting the ramshackle building through the window, head immediately to the left to find this chronon source in the corner of the planked platform.
6. Chronon Source 4/6 – Note that this chronon source will actually be earned after Chronon Source 5/6 below. Not sure why Remedy ordered it this way but okay... After ascending the staircase onto the bridge, you'll find this chronon source on the other side with Uncle Stu's Lobster Shack in the distance.
7. Chronon Source 5/6 – Note that this chronon source is found before Chronon Source 4/6. Your first major firefight will eventually lead to you opening a gated fence. Turn around from where the camera puts you to find this chronon source above a cart.
8. Monarch Noticeboard – You'll find this wanted noticeboard on the bridge next to a trio of Monarch guards.
9. Monarch Field Order Update: Dr. Sofia Amaral – Found near Chronon Source 4/6, before heading through the checkpoint, there is a SUV with an open back with a laptop that has this email.
10. Chronon Source 6/6 – Once Jack ascends all the way to the top of the bridge, there will be a chronon source past the ladder going back down. Can't really miss it.
Act 4/Part 2
1. Martin Hatch Dossier – Close to the exit from the starting point is a billboard with this dossier on Martin Hatch nearby. Can't miss it.
2. Beth's 2010 Plan – From the starting point, this document can be found right next to Beth who is examining her own plan.
3. Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show – From the starting point, move toward the first set of doors on the righthand side. A radio with this show on is playing on top of the metal table.
4. Quantum Ripple – Continue speaking with either Amy/Nick and you'll get this quantum ripple to activate.
5. Nick's Forum Thread (could be different for non-Hardline playthrough) – After speaking with the NPCs in the area, there will be many narrative objectives on the tables to the far right of the time machine. This laptop rests on top of one of the wooden tables.
6. “My Bleeding Clock” Poster - After speaking with the NPCs in the area, there will be many narrative objectives on the tables to the far right of the time machine. This poster is on some wooden pallets to the right of the television.
7. Will's Rat Time Machine Schematics - After speaking with the NPCs in the area, there will be many narrative objectives on the tables to the far right of the time machine. This schematic is on some wooden slabs.
8. William's Journal Entry - After speaking with the NPCs in the area, there will be many narrative objectives on the tables to the far right of the time machine. This journal is on a metal shelf to the right of the television.
9. Chronon Source 1/3 – Before the ramp that leads to the center of the time machine, you'll find this chronon source resting on top of the bleachers.
10. Jack and Will Photo – On the far right hand-side of the pool area that has been turned into experimental lab, there is a white double door that you didn't have access to before. You'll find this photo on a desk in the room inside.
11. Beth's Notebook – In a tiled room next to the Jack and Will Photo, this blue notebook will be on a mattress.
12. Chronon Source 2/3 – Further on, you will reach a bathroom with this chronon source in one of the stalls.
13. Chronon Source 3/3 – As you move toward the reset controls near the top of the pool gymnasium, this chronon source will be in plain sight.
Act 4/Part 3
1. Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show ( 2010 ) - From the starting point of the act, descend down the ramp and head to the middle of the area. You'll find a radio with this show playing on a wooden slab.
2. RE: The Countermeasure – From the starting point of the act, descend down the ramp and head to the middle of the area. You'll find a laptop with this email on a wooden slab.
3. Chronon Source 1/3 – In the same area as all of the William narrative objectives in the previous act, you'll find this chronon source floating freely.
4. Beth's Journal – After meeting an important NPC in this act, you'll be in the tiled bathroom. This journal is next to a desk lamp.
5. Chronon Source 2/3 – After meeting an important NPC in this act, you'll be in the tiled bathroom. Head out toward the the hallway and to the right up the stairs that used to be broken in the previous act. A chronon source is up this set of stairs.
6. Image of Calendars – After meeting an important NPC in this act, you'll be in the tiled bathroom. Head out toward the the hallway and to the left a little to find a stream of calendars strung up on a billboard.
7. Chronon Source 3/3 – Once the giant metal door is unlocked in the level, follow the path down the hallway and turn left at the junction. If you turn left into one of the open doors, you'll find this chronon source in a locker room.
8. Beth's New 2010 Plan – Once you have access to the second level of the area, you'll find this new plan sprawled on a wooden table.
9. Rise of Monarch Whiteboard – Next to the table with Beth's New 2010 Plan is another bilboard showing a timeline of Monarch's establishment.
Act 4/Part 4
1. Quantum Ripple – Before jumping down the metal ramp to the alleyway, you can fiddle with an electric circuit breaker nearby.
2. Chronon Source 1/3 – Once you jump off the metal ramp in to the alleyway, don't head into the door just yet to advance the story. Go down the alleyway instead where this chronon source hides above a “No Trespassing” sign.
3. Will's Journal – The central computer in the main workshop has this journal of Will's thoughts on building the CFR.
4. Countermeasure Designs – In the main area of the workshop, this image is on a wooden drafting table.
5. Chronon Source 2/3 – In the back righthand corner of the workshop is another chronon source next to a tall server-like computer.
6. Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show ( 2010 ) - Also in the main workshop area is a radio on top of a red tool cabinet that's playing this show.
7. Will's Whiteboard – In the back left-hand area of the workshop is a rather dark room. In this area is an eraser whiteboard with Will's checklist of things to do.
8. Chronon Source 3/3 – Near the door to this back left-hand area of the workshop with Will's Whiteboard, you can climb up some black chests and head up to the next level where this chronon source rests.
9. Time Machine Designs – Once you find out how to unlock the back door of the workshop, there is a chalkboard with these designs on them.
Act 4/Junction Point 4
1. The Amaral situation – Before speaking with the Monarch soldier, head to Paul's office which si right past the trooper with a computer that has this email from Clarice Ogawa.