Quantum Break has a wealth of collectibles in the game, separated between quantum ripples, documents, intel, computers, media, and chronon sources. To earn 100% completion, you will need to gather every collectible.
Even though Jack's Time Vision power highlights interactable objects fairly well, it's very easy to miss some tablet that you may not see. This guide, split between five sections, will help you make sure that you collect everything on the first try instead of scrambling around.
Note: Of course, there will be minor spoilers if you read too far ahead. I've tried to make the descriptions vague enough so that it doesn't ruin the story. Also, some of the collectibles might be different depending on the choices you make at various junction points in the story.
Below is a list of all of the collectibles in Act 5 in sequential order as given by the game's timeline. If you would like to head to a different act, please use the handy menu below.
Act 5/Part 1
1. Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show – In the lobby area in your first firefight of the act, you'll find a radio on the main secretary desk with this who playing.
2. Monarch HQ Map – After entering the glass security doors, this monolith with a map of the towering headquarters are on full display.
3. Chronon Source 1/3 – After entering the glass security doors, head directly left. In one of the wings with the lockers is this chronon source.
4. Monarch Radio Note – Walk up the first set of escalators and find the main desk. This radio note is on the leftmost side of the desk.
5. LETS BAIL WHILE WE CAN!!! – After collecting the Monarch Radio Note, go around the main desk to the computer to find this email from a panicking employee.
6. SHIFTER ALERT – Also on this main desk is a tablet with this email on how to defeat shifters.
7. Clean-up completed – Upon ascending the elevator and heading out, there is a tablet with this email on the white couch.
8. Monarch Hardline Protocol (could be different for non-Hardline playthrough) – Near the back of the workstation area is a billboard with this protocol detailing the procedure of how to suppress
9. HOLY SHIT!! - Also in the middle of the workstation area which you'll find after ascending the elevator is a computer with this email.
10. Chronon Source 2/3 - Heading over the skybridge, you'll enter the more centralized offices of Monarch. In a presentation room, you'll find a chronon source close to the entrance.
11. About my SCREENPLAY and new video!!! – Heading over the skybridge, you'll enter the more centralized offices of Monarch. In a presentation room, you'll find a laptop with this email.
12. Time Stabber – Heading over the skybridge, you'll enter the more centralized offices of Monarch. In a presentation room, you'll find a desktop with this strange video right next to the SCREENPLAY object above.
13. Monarch Paperweight with Note – Past the presentation room is a server room with a U-shaped corridor. Here you can find this paperweight intel.
14. A Confession – Also in this server room is a computer with this email on an employee who feels guilty about something he did.
15. Untitled Note – Once you are granted access to Serene's office, you'll find this note on his secretary's desk.
16. FIX THIS MESS (could be different if you choose a different junction decisions) – Jack uses a computer to unlock a secret door. When Jack gets up from his chair, turn back and go through the computer again to see this email.
17. Time machine core – On the upper floor of Serene's quarters in a tablet with this email from Sofia Amaral on a geometrical white bookcase.
18. Quantum ripple research unit – In the living room of Serene's quarters is a laptop with this email from Sofia Amaral.
19. Chronon Source 3/3 – On the second floor of Serene's quarters is his modern bed. A little behind and slightly above the bed is the last chronon source of this part in the act.
20. Reflections on the End – On the second floor of Serene's quarters is his modern bed. Near that is a tablet with his thoughts on the end of time.
21. Sofia's Personal Notes – Head down the secret door entrance and in the first room with the MRI machine you'll find a laptop with this email about Sofia's concerns for Paul.
22. Chronon particle stockpile update – In the weapons room before the CFR chamber, you can find a laptop with this email on one of the lit countertops.
23. READ ME RIGHT NOW – CFR procedures! - In the weapons room before the CFR chamber, you can find a laptop with this email on one of the lit countertops.
24. PERSONAL NOTES ON THE CFR – In the CFR chamber, you'll find this document from Dr. Hnery Kim on the CFR.
25. Charlie's Badge – On the floor of the CFR chamber, you can find this last piece of intel for this part in the act.
Act 5/Part 2
1. Chronon Source 1/5 – Before heading down to escape the lab, go up instead on the ramp to find this first chronon source.
2. Chronon Source 2/5 – Once outside, you'll find this chronon source above a forklift in the middle fo the street.
3. Note regarding chronon dampener – Near the electrical circuit breaker where you need to shut off the chronon dampener, you will find this warning sign next to it.
4. Chronon Source 3/5 – After figuring out how to get the secure gate open in the underground parking station, head toward the second couch on the right where this chronon source hides.
5. Chronon Source 4/5 – Eventually, you'll need to climb a yellow tower. At the midway point, stop to look around the scaffolding to find this chronon source waiting for you.
6. Chronon Source 5/5 – As you move through the story, you'll enter a library. This chronon source is hanging near a painting along the back right-hand corner of the room with respect to where you enter the library.
Act 5/Part 3
1. Chronon Source 1/2 – From the starting point, head to the right toward the end of the alley to find this chronon source. We're almost to the end!
2. Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show – Head upstairs and you'll find the last Bobby Radford show on the radio.
3. Chronon Source 2/2 – The last chronon source in the game can be found right before entering the pool gymnasium with the time machine. Head to the right and you'll find this chronon source next to the showerheads.