- You can ignore the social media aspect of the game if you're goal oriented, as it is there just for fun.
- If you're really struggling with a level you should check out Gardenscapes official YouTube channel as it often uploads videos of some hard levels being completed.
- Even if you don't have time to play on a particular day, you should still check out the game as a free spin is available every day at midnight and it will grant you a small amount of coins or power-up boosters, which you can use later.
- If you fail a level you'll be given an option to continue playing the level for 900 coins, and this option will give you five more additional moves, so pay up only if you're certain you can finish the level in five or fewer moves.
- You can collect all acorns on the board with just a rainbow blast.
- Shovels are the best option for your power-up purchases as they let you dig up one tile anywhere on the board and this can save you lives.
- You can get 1,000 free coins by simply linking the game to Facebook.