- The first thing you need to remember is to put the seatbelt on. Like in real life, this is basic stuff and in the game it will cost you experience points if you forget it.
- Another quite basic thing is turning on your blinkers to indicate where you’re going when you start your drive.
- You can control the vehicle in any of the three ways: using the on-screen wheel, tapping in the desired direction or by tilting your phone. While the third option seems most interesting, the first two are more reliable and precise.
- Use free play mode as practice. It will help you get acquainted with new vehicles and driving styles.
- As always, you can watch ads to get some in-game funds to obtain new vehicles. Of course, if you’re a big spender, you can also pay real money to get them.