- Although it may seem a bit counterintuitive to use a thesaurus for a mobile game, it can still be quite useful. Sometimes a synonym will give you a better idea of what the solution might be.
- Don’t forget to use Dibz whenever you get stuck. Yes, they cost tokens, but you don’t really have anything else to spend them on anyways.
- Since there is no time limit, there is also no need to rush things. Take your time and try to figure out the puzzles yourself first.
- If you get stuck, you can simply look up the solutions online. It kind of defeats the purpose of the game if you do it all the time, once in a while can’t hurt.
- Secret phrases: Puzzle 1 - Solar System; Puzzle 2 - Stratosphere; Puzzle 3 - Global Warming; Puzzle 4: Civilizations; Puzzle 5: Gulf of Mexico