The latest Destiny 2 update 1.45 patch notes spell out a couple of quick changes for Bungie’s hot sci-fi shooter. Hotfix 18.104.22.168 has released to PlayStation 4 users as update version 1.45, and includes a handful of tweaks to combat, activities, and rewards. Keep reading to brush up on the full Destiny 2 1.45 update patch notes for hotfix 22.214.171.124.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 | 1.45 Patch Notes
The Destiny 2 hotfix 188.8.131.52, released to PS4 users as update version 1.45, is a quick update following the release of update 1.44 last November. This hotfix only includes a few changes, particularly fixes for a few combat-related issues.
Guardians will find that Dynamo mods are now granting the appropriate amount of energy, and Symmetry’s Arc Seekers will no longer stagger Unstoppable Champions. The team has indicated that this perk was meant for an Exotic releasing later this season, so there’s something to look forward to later in 2020. The Honeydew error should stop appearing when joining Forsaken Baron quests, and the general madness of finishers has been reigned in.
Here’s the full list of Destiny 2 1.45 patch notes as provided by the team at Bungie.
- Fixed an issue where Dynamo mods were granting more Super energy than expected
- Fixed an issue where swapping between Hand Cannons with Explosive Rounds could result in higher damage than intended
- The fixed-roll of Pyroclastic Flow no longer has Tap the Trigger as a perk
- Fixed an issue where Symmetry’s arc seekers would unintentionally stagger Unstoppable Champions
- Note: this perk is meant for an Exotic weapon that is coming out later in the Season
- Fixed an issue where finishers could yeet bosses off the map and cause other shenanigans
- Fixed an issue where attempting to launch Forsaken Baron adventures would cause a Honeydew error
- Resonate Stems, Escalation Protocol chests, and other impacted rewards will now be granted properly
- Fixed and issue where some Sundial rewards could be infused without dismantling the item
- Fixed an issue where the Sunbreaker Titan armor ornament bundle could still be purchased at full price even if some items where owned
- PC video settings now save correctly and do not get reset when launching the game