A new update to Dauntless has been released. As expected, this means there are new Dauntless patch notes to read. The latest Dauntless update 1.1.5 introduces several new bug fixes and details several added newsletter subscription rewards. Learn more about all the latest changes by checking out the Dauntless 1.1.5 update patch notes featured below.
Dauntless Update 1.1.5 Patch Notes
As is the norm, the new Dauntless patch notes for update version 1.1.5 spell out several bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements. Chief among these are a fix for Frost attacks, which had previously caused incorrect hit rates and damage from Behemoths. Riftstalker clones no longer randomly fall over when leaving portals, either. Players will also find that the Winterhorn Skraevs’ tornado now does damage as intended.
On top of these bug fixes, the developers have now introduced additional newsletter subscription rewards. New subscribers who sign up soon will receive a reward bundle including 30 ace chips, 10 premium bounty tokens, and 5 patrol chests. Of course, that’s on top of the previous Bound Fury sword skin reward, which is still available to subscribers.
Here are the full Dauntless patch notes for update 1.1.5 as provided by the developers at Phoenix Labs.
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
- More newsletter subscription rewards. Subscribe to the Dauntless newsletter and you’ll get more than just a badass sword skin. New subscribers will receive a bundle of 10 premium bounty tokens, 30 ace chips, and 5 patrol chests in addition to the Bound Fury sword skin. If you’re already subscribed, check your email — the latest newsletter includes a code you can redeem to get the bonus supplies. We’ll occasionally include codes in future emails too, so make sure you sign up!
- Avenging Overdrive parry fixed. Reactivating the sword’s Avenging Overdrive to parry an attack correctly applies damage to the Behemoth.
- Frost attacks fixed. Icy grasp and other frost-based attacks from Behemoths now correctly hit players and apply damage.
- Riftstalker clones no longer trip over. Riftstalker clones in the murder palace now complete their attacks, instead of faceplanting as they leave the portal.
- Dismounting a Malkarion is safe again. Jumping off a Malkarion’s tail while it clips through a wall now deposits you safely outside the wall.
- Winterhorn Skraevs’ tornado fixed. It now does damage again. Joy.
- Stormclaws are no longer hiding. Stormclaws no longer temporarily disappear during Escalation hunts.
- Twin Suns switching fixed. While in the airship, switching to a loadout with Twin Suns (exotic repeaters), then back to one with regular repeaters no longer breaks your equipped grip ability.
- Riftstalker wound bug fixed. Applying the 6th (final) wound to a Riftstalker as it retreats into a portal no longer disables part damage and stagger damage.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Premium bounty token amounts are now shown when they are granted or redeemed.
- Transitioning into or out of a hunt with Kharabak’s Spur (sword) transmogged to the Sawbones Sally sword skin will no longer cause that transmog to disappear.
- Players can no longer attempt to upgrade items if they don’t have the required materials.
- Improved visuals for Twin Suns exotic repeaters and the Cross-Eyed Metavizor aetherpunk helm skin.
- Heads now display properly when using the Mythic Barbuta helm skin.
- Names on the group leaderboards now display correctly on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed two places in Ramsgate where it was possible to fall through the ground.
- Console players can now sign up for the newsletter via the message of the day.
- Disabling combat text in Options now works.
- The Hunt Pass XP progress bar now updates immediately when a bounty is claimed.
- The Claim Reward button on the Bounties screen no longer shows yellow controller “Y” button on PC when no controller is attached.
- Patrol chest count is no longer partially obscured during matchmaking.
- Escalation amps now always show rarity colors.
- Console players that attempt to log in during maintenance are no longer shown non-functional buttons.
- Fixed a rare server crash that could result in all players disconnecting mid-hunt.
- Improved framerate in the airship loading screen.
- Decreased CPU usage of lasers. Pew pew.
- Axe determination level 3 visual effects no longer play permanently after activating, despite how cool it looked.
- Reaching axe determination level 3 no longer makes the game run slower for your teammates.
- Fixed a rare crash on PlayStation 4.