Battlefield Hardline was the number one selling game of March in the U.S. according to a report by the NPD group.
The sales data only tracks physical copies. Nevertheless, it's not surprising to see the newest Battlefield entry in the top spot. Bloodborne is right behind at #2, the PlayStation 4 exclusive that follows in the footsteps of the Souls series.
The full list of March's best-selling games in the U.S. can be viewed below.
- Battlefield Hardline (XBO, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
- Bloodborne (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (XBO, PS4, 360, PS3)
- Mario Party 10 (NWU)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
- MLB 15: The Show (PS4, PS3)
- Minecraft (360, PS3, XBO, PS4)
- NBA 2K15 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4, XBO)
- Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD (PS4, XBO)