SCEA has just announced that six titles featuring PlayStation Move support will be ready for this busy Holiday shopping season. Unfortunately, that killer app that could make the PlayStation Move a must-own is still missing. However, with six titles to choose from, there's bound to be something interesting, right?
Here are the six titles and their release dates:
- Everybody Dance – October 18
- Carnival Island – November 15
- EyePet & Friends – November 15
- inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood – October 25
- LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: Rise of the Cakeling – September 13
- Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest – November 15
The line-up is predominantly aimed at the casual crowd and families. But at least there's inFamous 2: Festival of Blood – it has Vampires! Speaking of blood-sucking, I read somewhere that LittleBigPlanet 2's Move Pack features Justin Bieber. Why? I have no idea.
Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest was fun to play, and uses the PlayStation Move extremely well. It's developed by Zindagi Games who made the only PlayStation Move title that's worth owning, Sports Champions.