- Related Games:
- Mass Effect Andromeda
With its release date just over a week away, it's high time Mass Effect: Andromeda's pre-order crew knew precisely the bonuses they'll be privy to for each differing version of the game. Answering this call, Bioware has outlined the game's three different versions on its websites, including pre-order bonus details for the Standard, Deluxe, and Super Deluxe incarnations.
The blog post, published earlier today, breaks down the digital items and access awarded to each pre-order tier as follows.
- Deep Space Explorer Armor
- Multiplayer 5x 50% XP Boosters Pack
- A unique Nomad Skin
- All of the Standard Edition Pre-order bonuses
- A Pathfinder Casual Outfit
- Scavenger Armor
- A Pathfinder Elite Weapon set containing four unique weapons
- A Pet Pyjak
- The Mass Effect: Andromeda Digital Soundtrack
- Multiplayer Deluxe Launch Pack – Kick start your progress with a set of weapons and equipment
- Super Deluxe Edition owners will also receive Multiplayer Super Deluxe Booster Packs; a weekly Premium Pack for a 20-week period.
Additionally, the blog post revealed added bonuses for the latter two packs, Deluxe and Super Deluxe, that will sweeten the pot come May.
- 1 exclusive Multiplayer Pack – featuring your highest chance of getting an Ultra-Rare item
- 2 additional custom Nomad Skins – explore open worlds in style
- 1 additional Pathfinder Casual outfit – perfect for your romance ambitions
To be honest, I find keeping track of such things pretty exhausting, but if the alternative is less transparency about what will be delivered then I suppose I'm forced to acknowledge that it's a good thing. Mass Effect: Andromeda releases in North America on March 21st and Europe on the 23rd, so regardless of how "super deluxe" your pre-order may be, it won't be long before you have the game in-hand.