- Related Games:
- Final Fantasy XV
A Final Fantasy XV Half-Life pack has been announced for the game’s Windows Edition, featuring a Gordon Freeman skin that allows players to wear the scientist’s famous glasses and carry his crowbar. A playable demo for the PC version of the game will also be released.
The Half-Life pack will be made available to players who purchase or pre-purchase the game from Steam from now until May 1st, with it containing a selection of items lifted from Valve’s classic FPS. The pack will be released as part of a partnership between Valve and Square Enix, with it available for both the single-player campaign and the multiplayer expansion Comrades.
Additionally, Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition is also set to receive a playable demo, with the Square Enix blog reporting that players will be able to download it on February 26th. It’s unclear exactly how much of the game will be available in this demo, but it will at least give PC players a chance to try before they buy.
Final Fantasy XV‘s developers recently spoke about how mod support was essential to the PC version of the game, with technical director/lead programmer Takeshi Aramaki and game design/development manager Kenichi Shida acknowledging the freedom that mods bring to a game. This openness to creativity appears to have infiltrated the game itself, with this certainly being one the weirder DLC packs for a game we’ve seen.
Check out more details below:
Final Fantasy XV Half-Life Pack Items
- HEV Suit
- Scientist Glasses
Final Fantasy XV Steam Bonuses
- The strength-enhancing Episode Galdiolus Tee
- The HP recovery rate-increasing Episode Promopto Tee
- The critical hit rate-increasing Episode Iginis Tee
- The maximum HP-increasing Comrades Tee
Final Fantasy XV Origin Bonuses
- Players who pre-order the game from Origin will receive the bonus “FFXV Decal Selection,” containing an array of colorful decals for the Regalia car celebrating Gladiolus, Prompto and Ignis, along with the men and women of the Kingsglaive.