With Nindies Showcase ready to spring on us at 4pm GMT time, Nintendo has had a lot on its plate that it has been willing to share lately. But if you’ve got time to kill after watching the Nindies Showcase, then you should make it your top priority to have a look at the eShop on the 22nd of March as Nintendo has just announced a huge European Spring eShop sale. That means over 140 games will be discounted across Switch, 3DS, and Wii U. This can only mean one thing: bargains, bargains, bargains! That is, of course, if you don’t have the strength to resist a discount. We won’t judge – neither do we!
On NintendoEverything, it was discussed which games would be on sale. On Switch, ARMS will be available for 33% off. Other titles such as L.A. Noire, Doom, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Super Bomberman R, Rocket League, and FIFA 18 will also be up to 50% off. Some of these games cost over €59.99! As for the 3DS, Nintendo has highlighted that Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D will be on sale. They’ll be joined by lots and lots of Monster Hunter. Expect to see Monster Hunter Stories, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and Monster Hunter Generations, all will be up to 50% off.
The current highlights are listed down below:
- ARMS (Switch) – €59.99 (currently) / €39.99 (on sale)
- DOOM (Switch) – €59.99 (currently) / €39.99 (on sale)
- L.A. Noire (Switch) – €49.99 (currently) / €37.49 (on sale)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Switch) – €59.99 (currently) / €39.99 (on sale)
- Super Bomberman R (Switch) – €49.99 (currently) / €24.99 (on sale)
- Rocket League (Switch) – €19.99 (currently) / €14.99 (on sale)
- FIFA 18 (Switch) – €59.99 (currently) / €29.99 (on sale)
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (New 3DS) – €44.99 (currently) / €26.99 (on sale)
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) – €19.99 (currently) / €11.99 (on sale)
- Monster Hunter Stories (3DS) – €39.99 (currently) / €23.99 (on sale)
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) – €44.99 (currently) / €22.49 (on sale)
- Monster Hunter Generations (3DS) – €44.99 (currently) / €22.49 (on sale)
The new Spring 2018 sale begins on March 22 at 3 PM CET. It’ll last until April 5 at 23:59 local time. Don’t miss out on this as there are some real bargains to be had.