You can score a sweet free PS4 theme along with seven free PS4 avatars as part of the PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up.
What is the PlayStation Wrap-Up? Well, it’s a sort of “Year in review” event that Sony runs for PlayStation gamers that lets them see everything they’ve accomplished over the last year in the world of gaming — that is, of course, as long as you meet the minimum requirements for stats to be listed.
To start, the PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up will tell you the following stats:
- Your top 3 games
- How many games you’ve played in total
- Your top genre
- How many games you’ve played in that genre
- How many trophies you’ve earned in that genre
- How many hours you’ve played that genre
- How many new trophies you’ve earned, broken down by type
Additionally, players will get access to a new free PS4 theme (seen in our header image) that fits the sort of vaporwave aesthetic that they’re going for with the PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up.
The requirements to qualify are listed in the PlayStation Blog post that details the PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up. Users must have registered a PlayStation Network account in their own region and be over the age of 18. They also must have played PS4 games for at least 10 hours between January 1, 2019, and December 10, 2019, and ticked the option to allow Sony to collect “Additional Data.” You also have to have opted into receiving marketing e-mails on your PSN account.
Aside from the free PS4 theme, seven avatars are also being made available. Here’s the description of them from the blog post along with links to images of each avatar:
- Action Hero — for the gamer who lives for the epic moments in action-adventure games
- Legendary Warrior — for the gamer who steps up to the challenge in fighting games
- Master Explorer — for the gamer who has continually aced that platformer game
- Master Strategist — for the gamer who loves solving puzzles in a good strategy game
- Speed Demon — for the gamer who leaves their fellow drivers in the dust in a fast-paced driving/racing game
- Sports Phenom — for the gamer with a competitive edge and a love for sports games
- Marksman — for the gamer who hits their mark in a shooter game
If you want to score your free PS4 theme and find out all of your stats for the year, check your e-mail in the near future (if you haven’t gotten one already). You can also head on over to the website for the PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up. Don’t delay, though — you’ll only have until February 14, 2020, to get these goodies!