- Related Games:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Want a cool Animal Crossing water bottle? Well, you’re in luck, Animal Crossing: New Horizons fans, as one such brand-new product is up for pre-order on Amazon and it will only cost you a cool $13,000.
Well, it actually costs $13,228.49 to be exact. Why exactly it costs so much isn’t exactly known. This is probably some kind of pricing mistake, although it could just as easily be the living incarnation of the Holy Grail with Tom Nook painted on the side.
One should note that for $13,000, you could buy one each of all current-gen consoles, ten games for each, a gaming PC, a Valve Index, a used car, and probably still have money left over, so this probably isn’t the wisest investment.
As an alternative to the crazily-priced Animal Crossing water bottle on Amazon, you could snap up one of these fine products instead:
- FISHUA Animal Crossing Poster Insulated Vacuum Stainless Steel Tumbler 13.5oz Coffee Travel Mug on Amazon
- KEEFER Animal Crossing Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler Coffee Travel Mug 13.5oz on Amazon
- Raccoon Money Collector Nook Homes Fast Loans Game Parody 3D Color Printed 17 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle Green on Amazon
- Wanhuzyo Animal Crossing Pattern Vacuum Insulated Bottle Stainless Steel Water Bottle Coffee Travel Mug Cup Genuine Leather Cover 500ml on Amazon
These all have the advantage of featuring Animal Crossing imagery. Also, they don’t cost $13,000 and change.
In any case, you’ll hopefully be able to get your hands on Animal Crossing: New Horizons at the end of this week. Just don’t buy any water bottles from Tom Nook or you’ll go broke.
When you click on a link from an online retailer on GameRevolution, we might earn a percentage of the value of your purchase. Learn more here.