NZXT has surprise revealed and launched its new N7 Z490 motherboard, which is compatible with Intel’s 10th Gen CPUs. Working in collaboration with ASRock, NZXT’s new mobo is “built for builders,” with a board layout that places ports in optimal locations for quick setup.
A quick rundown of the N7 Z490 features can be found below:
- Designed with Intel Z490 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel 10th Generation Core i9, Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors
- 8+2 DrMOS Power Phase Design
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Multi-GPU support with AMD CrossFireX Technology
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 4266 MHz and Intel XMP 2.0
- 8-channel high-definition audio
Jonny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO, emphasized who the audience is for this new N7 motherboard:
The NZXT N7 has always been about giving builders what they need. By providing a motherboard with a simple layout, packed with the latest wireless technology, and a metal cover, it gives users the ability to create a powerful machine for gaming.
For NZXT, aesthetics are always important, as seen in the impressive H1 review. To help keep the motherboard looking clean, a black or white metal cover completes the look.
The NZXT N7 Z490 is available now, in both black and white colors, for an MSRP of $229.99. You can find out more information, as well as recommended retailers, here.