- Related Games:
- Cyberpunk 2077
The Cyberpunk 2077 release time has been revealed, with CD Projekt Red revealing what time and date the game can be played around the world. The Cyberpunk 2077 preload, unlock, and play times indicate when it will be available on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, and Xbox One.
The global release times for Cyberpunk 2077 were published by CD Projekt Red this week. The company also revealed that for PC and Stadia players, “the release is simultaneous and scheduled for midnight GMT,” while for console players it will be at midnight local time.
Cyberpunk 2077 Release Times | Every release time by region
Here are the Cyberpunk 2077 release times for each region, including the US, UK, Europe, and Asia.
US release times
- Los Angeles: December 9, 4 PM PST
- New York: December 9, 7 PM EST
UK and Europe release times
- London: December 10, 12 AM GMT
- Paris: December 10, 1 AM CET
- Warsaw: December 10, 1 AM CET
- Moscow: December 10, 3 AM MSK
- Istanbul: December 10, 3 AM TRT
Asia release times
- Beijing: December 10, 8 AM CST
- Seoul: December 10, 9 AM KST
- Tokyo: December 10, 9 AM JST
- Singapore: December 10, 8 AM SGT
Australia release times
- Sydney: December 10, 11 AM AEDT
- Wellington: December 10, 1 PM NZDT
Africa release times
- Cairo: December 10, 2 AM EET
- Johannesburg: December 10, 2 AM SAST
South America release times
- Bogata: December 9, 7 PM COT
- Brasilia: December 9, 9 PM BRT
Cyberpunk 2077 preload times | When can I play?
Preload of the game will be available on Monday, December 7, at 12 PM CET on GOG and at 5 PM CET on Steam and Epic Store.
Preload of the game will be available sooner on Xbox than PlayStation, with Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One owners able to download the game on Thursday, December 3 at 5 PM CET, while PS5 and PS4 owners will be able to download the game two days before its release date. However, the exact time that the PlayStation version of the game can be downloaded hasn’t been revealed.