- Related Games:
After a lengthy delay over the holiday period, it appears that Fortnite is back to rolling out its regular updates. To kick off the year with a bang, developer Epic Games is using the 15.20 to add new weapons to the game: a lever-action shotgun and the exotic-class Hop Rock Dualies. Weighing in at 2 GB on PC, this update is no small fry. Here are the Fortnite 15.20 update patch notes.
Fortnite 15.20 Update Patch Notes
The Lever Action Shotgun
- New Fortnite Shotgun
- Blow ’em away! The new Lever Action Shotgun is no peashooter – one well-aimed blast is enough to drop even the heartiest foe. Available in regular loot drops, pick one up and let us know what you think.
New Exotic: Hop Rock Dualies
- New exotic weapon
- Look out below! Get the drop on your opponents with the new Exotic-class weapon, the Hop Rock Dualies. Lay down a few Bars and pick this up to shred through the enemy in dual-wielding, bouncing style.
- Extended sale price for exotics
- Speaking of Exotics, their reduced price offer has been extended. Visit key Characters on the Island and trade in your Bars for these unique weapons, or try and collect ’em all in one match!
Something Stirs in the Jungle
- New clues in the Stealthy Stronghold
- The forest is moving… something’s out there! The Secret Battle Pass Outfit stalks closer, leaving behind clues in the Stealthy Stronghold about who they are and what they might be planning.
- New Hunter characters
- Meanwhile, Agent Jones is bringing in a few big guns with the next pair of Hunters to join in the chaos.
Pre-Edit Options: Redux
- Improvements to the Pre-Edits option
- We’ve heard your feedback in response to our Pre-Edits Option in 15.10 and have made adjustments to the setting. With ‘Disable Pre-Edits’ ON all player-built structures will be uneditable until actually placed in the environment, ensuring you get the right place every time.
With talk of skill-based matchmaking in games like Call of Duty becoming more common, some Fortnite players are wondering if SBMM can be disabled in their favorite battle royale game. Here’s the need-to-know on disabling SBMM in Fortnite.
A Fortnite modder has teased the ability to use mod tools to return to past seasons and relive live events. This would be great for newcomers who missed out and veterans who want to revisit older versions of the island.
Struggling to load up Fortnite on PC in 2021? Here’s the GameRevolution guide to playing one of the best versions of the game.