- Related Games:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
One industrious player has discovered an easy way to earn unlocks in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War‘s Zombies mode. The new Black Ops Cold War Zombies glitch makes users invincible. Essentially, it’s a form of god mode that allows players to survive until the late waves almost unchallenged. Since CoD Zombies is currently free to play and 2XP is active for everyone, players are taking advantage of the beneficial bug across all platforms right now.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies glitch makes earning unlocks easy
While a lot of people consider grinding for in-game cosmetics to be part of the fun, other Black Ops Cold War players simply find it tedious. For the latter group, this new Zombies glitch and the timing of its discovery couldn’t be more perfect.
Initially discovered and shared by Charles2K on YouTube, here’s how the Black Ops Cold War Zombies exploit works:
How to do the new Black Ops Cold War Zombies glitch
- Load into a Zombies match on Die Maschine.
- Progress to Round 7.
- Leave one dog alive and lead it to the Weapons Lab area.
- Drop through the floor grate, below the hanging bomb.
- To the right of a blueprint hanging on the wall is a machine that looks like a large canister — kill the dog right in front of it.
- Go and build the Wonder Weapon (D.I.E. Shockwave).
- Head to the Penthouse area on the top floor of the Nacht Der Untoten building.
- Fire off at least one round, then use the suction function to get the small golden canister sat out of reach atop a table.
- Return to the Weapons Lab.
- Place the canister into the machine from the fifth step, then retrieve it.
- Go to the Crash Site.
- Up against a wall, directly opposite the Juggernog machine, is a crate to place the canister.
- Melee the canister, then interact with it to upgrade to the D.I.E Nova 5.
- Navigate to the crashed plane fragment to the right of the Juggernog machine.
- On the side closest to the edge of the map (near the sandbag wall) is some protruding metal that looks a bit like an aerial.
- Stand just to the right of it, aiming at the trees in the background.
- Jump and move forward at the same time to perform a mantle.
- If done correctly, the character will stay in midair and their legs will be flailing around.
- Stay put and safely kill the zombies gather below.
- Megatons are still a threat, so kill them quickly using the D.I.E Nova 5.
That’s a lot to take in, so check out the Black Ops Cold War Zombies invincibility glitch in action below.