- Related Games:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
The first Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War season has only just reached its midpoint, but data miners are already providing details on what might be coming next. Four new CoD: Black Ops Cold War Season 2 weapons look to be inbound, including the NTW-20 Sniper Rifle, AI-LC10 SMG, E-Tool, and Machete.
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Weapons | NTW-20, AI-LC10, E-Tool, and Machete
With two new guns and a pair of melee weapons, a veritable spread of death-dealing implements looks to be on the way. The NTW-20 Sniper Rifle is ideal for long-range engagements, naturally, while the AI-LC10 SMG is more suited to close-range firefights. Meanwhile, the E-Tool is a military shovel for digging trenches that can also come in handy during combat situations. Horror fans might like to channel Jason Vorhees instead, however, by opting to wield the Machete.
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 | All new weapons list
- NTW-20 Sniper Rifle
- “Bolt-action sniper rifle. High damage, 1-shot kill to the head, chest, and shoulders. Hold while ADS to steady.”
- AI-LC10 SMG
- “Full-auto submachine gun.”
- “Military-style tri-fold entrenching shovel. Typically used to dig a defensive fighting position, but is equally as effective as an ancillary weapon in close quarters combat.”
- “Manufactured from a durable steel blade tempered to maximum toughness to resist chipping and breaking. Popular in many tropical countries as both a weapon and an agricultural tool.”
All of the new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 2 weapons came courtesy of leaker TailsDoll711 on Twitter.
The AI-LC10 description file is temporary, so additional details on the new SMG should be provided in due course. On that topic, it’s worth noting that none of these firearms and melee weapons have been officially locked in yet. Due to the nature of leaks, they could potentially arrive after Black Ops Cold War Season 2 or even never at all.