More Reviews
REVIEWS Hyrule Warriors Review
Link, Zelda, Impa, and more Hyrule heroes hit the battlefield in this Dynasty Warriors spin-off. Can it stand up to the brand’s history?

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super He Review
Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes adds light RPG mechanics, builds on action, and uses Toy Box Mode to teach players.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Halo: The Master Chief Collectio Preview
Microsoft and 343 Industries want to bring the entire Halo saga to Xbox One and this collection does exactly that with new graphics for Halo 2.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

LATEST FEATURES NIntendo Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
OK, so I didn't update before PAX and I may have missed one before that. Let's try this again!

Xbox Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
Minecraft launches on Microsoft's next-generation console and buy a console, choose a free game.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
A Letter to the Big “N"
By shandog137
Posted on 09/12/14
I have and will continue to have a place in my heart for Nintendo. In fact, my first console was a Super Nintendo. The video game market has changed drastically since the early '90s and it seems like what once was platinum is more so along the lines of silver now. Nintendo has always been...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Why can't women drive?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Well?
Because they're too busy putting on make-up
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
They went to "Shavin-Asian Driving School"
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Sometimes they forget which is the gas and which is the break
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
They're on their periods.
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

BlackStar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Why can't women drive? Reply with quote

I was happily driving home along thiis frozen wasteleand known as Canada when I was struck by a women who T-Boned me,

I'm ok, the car will be too after repairs, but it begs to ask why are women such horrible drivers???
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're in the T-Bone club! I've also been T-Boned while driving. By a dude on his period! Company's car, though, in my case. woohoo! But yeah, that sucks. Gotta go knock on some wood.
Icepick
Professional Pocketpool Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak for everyone else, but I find because I'm so irresistible women can't help but fixate on me, obviously undressing me with their eyes, and in their lust they forget the basics of motorized vehicle usage.

I bow before the world and humbly offer my apologies, if not for this magnificent package between my legs, women would be free to focus on their driving
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaming_Tiki_God wrote:
Prove it.

Now it's your turn, Icepick. Anyone who talks about their junk on the forums knows the rules: Nelson asks you to prove it.
It happened to me, it happened to Stal, it happened to Slick Benjamin. Now it happens to you. Prove it.
And so it was written, etc., etc...
GR Cares:
Did you know FTG's original quote wasn't "Prove it"? It was actually "Whip it out then".
BlackStar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*taking notes*

whip it out then

Hmmm, makes sense.
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's shitty BlackStar. How much is the car gonna cost? Sue her for it! You gotta learn something from 'Merica. Might as well profit from it.
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny, but despite driving for less time I'm easily a much better driver than both of my sisters.

I think it's because women have trouble just paying attention to the road and have to be focusing on a bunch of little things at once. Also, they never check their mirrors.
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom just drives too fast. Oh, and Longo was right about mirrors. She wouldn't have know cops were flashing their lights behind her if it wasn't for me looking at the mirrors.
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what always gets me about how men get charged more than women for car insurance even though studies have come out showing women get in more car accidents. Talk about sexism, Charge men more because you believe they are bigger risk takers instead of going by real data.

As for why this is, Ive read women having less iron in their brains correlates to having worse spatial awareness. Other studies point to the way in which female brains take in visual information. And don't get me wrong just because they have worse innate abilities in this doesn't mean they don't make up for it in other areas in life or that a girl cant be a great driver. We may treat each other the same but we are still biologically different.

As for everyone, stop doing things that take your eyes off the road, like makeup on in the car, Texting and driving is a bad idea as well.

I remember being in California everyone feels like they are a stunt driver for some reason. If they can pull it off without wrecking then its their skill. Man Im glad to be off those roads.
madster111
The Original Pie Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think it's more or a lack of understanding what they're doing. I find even my male friends who have no idea what the hell a car's all about understand that they're operating 1.5-2.5tons of steel and plastic traveling at over 30m/s and attempting to keep perfect control of that much force with some shit we get of trees made into a circle. Internal combustion is nothing more than a series of explosions, and understeer + oversteer exist.

Combine that with guys constantly checking the mirrors because we're never not speeding, and you understand that we tend to take driving more of a thing in itself, not something you can do while doing other things like texting or spacing out or shit.

That's not to say all women are bad drivers. My mum holds oversteer better than my bitch ass does, and this is because she drove big V8 muscle cars all throughout the 80s, and a modified 351w bronco in the last 90s/early 00s.
My sister in law, however, has totaled a shitton of cars and simply does not know how to drive. My normal sister doesn't crash cars, but that's because she's bloody insane. I'm the teenage male in the family and her driving scares the shit out of me. All throttle all the time, and when there's a gap maybe big enough for a bicycle - that shit's hers.

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: