The CoD WW2 1.05 patch notes have been revealed, listing all of the improvements that Sledgehammer Games are pushing out for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Call of Duty WW2 (the PC patch will be revealed tomorrow).
The patch notes include a variety of multiplayer improvements, with it set to fix de-ranking issues, a bug that saw players stuck on an infinite load screen, improve split screen functionality and allowing for more one-shot kills. Various weapons have also been buffed / nerfed, with the BAR receiving a downgrade, the Walther Toggle Action Shotgun receive a damage upgrade and a bug fix also being deployed for the sniper class on the whole.
Also: CoD WW2 Zombies Hardcore Easter Egg Guide: How to Get True Ending and Unlock Dark Reunion Achievement
There have also been improvements made to Nazi Zombies, including a fix for an “out of world exploit” and removing the ability to clip into a zombie spawn closet.
Read the full patch notes below:
COD WW2 MULTIPLAYER UPDATES:
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
COD WW2 MULTIPLAYER WEAPON TUNING UPDATES:
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
- SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
COD WW2 NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES:
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich