Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood has seen the return of the Maiden’s Rhapsody seasonal event starting today. In case you don’t know, Maiden’s Rhapsody is an event that first occurred in late 2015 as an homage to FFXIV’s big sister MMORPG Final Fantasy XI.
Maiden’s Rhapsody was originally in honor of the final expansion for FFXI, Rhapsodies of Vanadiel, that released around the same time in 2015. Completing Maiden’s Rhapsody will grant you some Final Fantasy XI-themed armor that resembles the style of the recently introduced city of Kugane in Final Fantasy XIV’s second expansion Stormblood.
FFXIV Stormblood Maiden’s Rhapsody Guide: Where to Start and Complete A Journey to Remember Quest
It’s worth making a couple of notes before we tell you how to start the Maiden’s Rhapsody collaboration event with FFXI. First, this is basically the exact same Maiden’s Rhapsody event that occurred in 2015, which means that if you previously completed it and snagged yourself some awesome Japanese-style armor, you won’t be able to do so again.
Maiden’s Rhapsody is strictly for newcomers that didn’t have a chance to complete it or – like myself – wasn’t subscribed at the time and missed out. The other important thing to note is that it’s a timed, limited event only. While it’s possible Final Fantasy XIV could do it again, there’s no guarantee so don’t miss out!
You must have a level 30 or higher Disciple of War or Magic class or job. Maiden’s Rhapsody will be available in FFXIV from today, November 10th until Wednesday, November 29th at 6:59 a.m. PST. Here’s how to start and complete the collaboration season event:
- Teleport to Limsa Lominsa if you aren’t already there
- From the main aetheryte, travel to The Aftcastle or simply take the nearby lift
- Run to the Adventurer’s Guild
- Speak with Remumu who’s located at (X:11.6, Y: 11.2)
- Begin A Journey to Remember quest
- Teleport to Costa Del Sol
- Speak to Remumu again
- Go to (X: 31.9, Y: 32.2) and wait for the FATE Our Favorite Pastime. Waiting here will make sure you still gain rest experience while being as close as possible to the FATE
- Upon completion, teleport to Limsa Lominsa
- Present the strange stone to Iroha east of the aetheryte at (X: 11.1, Y: 10.9)
- Teleport to Bentbranch Meadows in Central Shroud
- Complete the FATE “The Way of the Samurai” at (X: 11.7, Y: 22.8) in front of Haukke Manor
- Teleport to New Gridania
- Present another strange stone to Iroha in the Adventurer’s Guild at (X: 11.8, Y: 13.1)
- Teleport to the Forgotten Springs in Southern Thanalan
- Complete FATE “Serket Breaker” at (X: 22.4, Y: 36.9)
- Present one more strange stone to Iroha in Uldah at (X: 11.7, Y: 9.4)
- Teleport to Camp Bronze Lake in Upper La Noscea
- Complete FATE “The Key to Amatsu: Kyori” at (X: 26.6, Y: 22.7)
- Teleport one last time to Limsa Lominsa
- Speak with Iroha east of the aetheryte at (X: 11.1, Y: 10.9)
- Take the lift up to the Adventurer’s Guild or teleport to The Aftcastle
- Report to Remumu at (X: 11.5, Y: 11.2) to complete the quest
- Congratulations and enjoy your new armor!