It’s Destiny 2 weekly reset time, which means new milestones, a new Nightfall with modifiers, a fresh rotation of Eververse items, and more are available for Guardians to explore.
As for the actual Destiny 2 weekly reset time in “o’clock format,” everything refreshes on Tuesdays at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. ET / 5 p.m. GMT.
Do note that there is often a maintenance period delaying the reset, which may mean having to wait some hours until servers are back online.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time: New Milestones
Call to Arms
- Win glory by participating in Crucible matches – Powerful Gear
- Complete 3 Heroic Strikes – Powerful Gear
- Earn Clan XP in strikes, raids, the Crucible, or world activities – Powerful Gear
- Complete public events on Io – Powerful Gear
- Complete the weekly Nightfall Strike – Powerful Gear
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time: Nightfall Strike
- A Garden World
- Torrent – Boundless power erupts from within. Your abilities recharge much faster.
- Timewarp: Zero Hour – The mission timer cannot be extended. Choose your battles carefully.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time: Eververse
- Illuminated Engram – 200 Silver
- Illuminated Engram x3 – 500 Silver
- Illuminated Engram x5 – 800 Silver
- Limitless Starter Pack – 900 Silver
Bright Dust Purchases
- Sadness (Emote) – 400 Bright Dust
- Mic Drop (Emote) – 3250 Bright Dust
- Annabel Lee (Vehicle) – 600 Bright Dust
- Neverfall (Vehicle) – 500 Bright Dust
- Beware the Red Legion – Skyburner’s Oath (Weapon Ornament) – 800 Bright Dust
- MIDA Tactical – MIDA Multi-Tool (Weapon Ornament) – 800 Bright Dust
- Omega Mechanos Strides (Leg Armor) – 800 Bright Dust
- Iris Map Shell (Ghost Shell) – 400 Bright Dust
- Ghost Gold (Transmat Effect) – 450 Bright Dust
- Golden Trace (Shader) – 40 Bright Dust
- Nebula Rose (Shader) – 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion (Consumable) – 50 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard (Consumable) – 250 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible (Consumable) – 600 Bright Dust