The Fortnite Letter Locations challenge is one of the more unusual Week 1 challenges, requiring players to track down the eight letters that spell out “Fortnite.” Fortunately, this challenge is a lot easier than it sounds, as we’ll prove to you in this very guide! Here’s what you need to know about the Fortnite Letter Locations challenge, and details on the reward you’ll receive for its completion.
Fortnite Letter Locations
Thankfully, there are many different Fortnite letter locations. Rather than Epic Games only having eight locations for the eight letters, the developers have added a bunch of areas that players can visit. What’s more, there’s no need to worry about the order of the letters you collect, as they will automatically be put into the correct sequence. For example, the first letter you’ll find, no matter which location you choose, will be “F.” You see, it’s just a normal search quest.
Here are the Fortnite letter locations that have been discovered and compiled by Reddit user Strantjanet:
- Anarchy – Red Barn, on top of the weathervane
- Dusty Divot – On the blue power line next to the right/East of the crater
- West of the racetrack/GUS – Triangle of trees
- Tilted Towers – On the clocktower
- Haunted Hills – On the eagle grave near chest spawn
- Risky Reels – On The projector
- Pleasant park – Roof middle
- Containers – Top of the big shipping container near tomato
- Salty Springs – Top of tower overlooking salty
- Greasy Grove – At the play area next to the burger joint
- Moisty Mire – By the helicopter and big green screen
- Lonely Lodge – On the roof of the Mansion south of Lonely
- Wailing woods – Top of the hut
- Snobby Shores – The letter is at the lantern at the rightmost house (brown one)
- Pallet Palace/Town – They changed the hangar at the unnamed location near flush factory (the industry zone) and you can find a letter at the top of the building.
- Flush Factory – Near Flush on the top of the new dance floor
Fortnite Letter Locations Reward
Collecting all eight letters will reward you will 500 XP. The Fortnite letter locations challenge also contributes to the 5,000 XP bonus for the total completion of the Fortnite Week 1 challenges.