The FFXIV Update 4.35 patch notes have arrived! With them, come the arrival of the highly anticipated deep dungeon Heaven-on-High, or HoH, as we’re deciding it should be abbreviated to right now. It also includes some new Hildibrand quests for fans of that storyline to continue. Without further ado, let’s dive right in!
FFXIV Update 4.35 Patch Notes Explained: New Content
- Two new Hildibrand quests have been added
- Deep dungeon Heaven-on-High has been added to the game (100 floors)
- Two Heaven-on-High quests have been added to the game
- New furniture have been added to the game
- New orchestrion rolls have been added
- New Triple Triad cards
- Adjustments have been made to the panpipe sounds
- New emotes
- One of the final designs for the Hairstyle Design Contest has been added
- Magicite Heaven-on-High items have been added to the game
- Empyrean Aetherpool Weapons can now be acquired and used in the main game
FFXIV Update 4.35 Patch Notes Explained: More Changes
- Positioning of objects have changed in the Crystal Tower Training Grounds
- Matching algorithms have been changed in the Feast
- Losing now reduces PvP rating by a smaller amount in ranked
- New mounts
- New items
- New crafting recipes
- New minions
- New achievements and titles
- A warning will now appear when donating to Doman Enclave if you have exceeded the weekly budget
- Dialogue has been adjusted for some NPC’s in the Doman Enclave
- A separate window will now appear when using “search for item”
- New phrases have been added to the auto-translation dictionary
FFXIV Update 4.35 Patch Notes Explained: Resolved Issues
- An issue in the Ridorana Lighthouse wherein players could be affected by Temporal Displacement status effect immediately after being revived when battling Belias.
- An issue in the Weapon’s Refrain (Ultimate) wherein Titan would stop casting Granite Impact under certain conditions.
- An issue in the Weapon’s Refrain (Ultimate) wherein the Fetters status could not be removed under certain circumstances when battling Titan.
- An issue wherein the reward mount from the Feast Season Seven’s movement type was “terrestrial.”
- An issue in the Doman Enclave wherein some NPCs were displayed incorrectly.
- An issue in Doman Enclave cutscenes wherein some NPCs were displayed incorrectly.
- An issue wherein Performance mode could be ended by the actions of other players.
- An issue in housing wherein, under certain conditions, moving an aquarium would cause it to be placed without direct input from the player.
- An issue wherein placing a tabletop aquarium on top of another furnishing and then repositioning that furnishing allowed the aquarium to clip through other aquariums.
* Now that this issue has been resolved, the temporary limit of four aquariums per estate now been lifted. The Patch 4.3 Notes detail the number of aquariums that may be placed in each of type of housing.
- An issue wherein equipping a Miqo’te with an Ivalician Ark Knight’s Helm would cause display issues.
- An issue wherein the cooldown for Cordial, Watered Cordial, and Hi-Cordial items would be reset under certain conditions.
- An issue with the Mikoshi mount wherein the pet hotbar would display regardless of configuration settings.
- An issue wherein a player who entered a duty while their status was set to Busy would be automatically marked as Not Ready during ready checks.
- An issue with the friend list wherein some friends were not displayed
FFXIV Update 4.35 Patch Notes Explained: PvP Balances
|Cover||The additional effect “increases damage taken to self by 10%” has been added.|
|Hallowed Ground||Recast time reduced from 120 to 90 seconds.|
|Hyoton||Potency reduced from 1,250 to 750.|
|Midare Setsugekka||Potency increased from 3,000 to 3,500.|
|Fire IV||Casting time reduced from 2.3 to 1.8 seconds.|
|Blizzard IV||Casting time reduced from 2.3 to 1.8 seconds.|
|The Balance||Duration reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.|
|The Bole||Duration reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.|
|The Ewer||・Duration reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.|
・MP recovered increased from 200 to 400.
|The Spire||・Duration reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.|
・TP recovered increased from 50 to 100.