Another hotfix is out now with the No Man’s Sky Update 1.53 Patch Notes for all versions of the game. It’s certainly not the first hotfix for the spacefaring game since the NEXT update and we suspect it won’t be the last. This update isn’t as big as most but it does fix some crucial issues.
We are going to go over the No Man’s Sky Update 1.53 Patch Notes below. Though it is pretty barren in terms of the number of changes and fixes, it does bring some really important bug fixes that players will be happy to know about. Without further ado, let’s get started with the patch notes for update 1.53.
No Man’s Sky Update 1.53 Patch Notes Explained: All Bug Fixes
You can find all of the bug fixes for the No Man’s Sky Update 1.53 Patch Notes below. Like we said, this is a surprisingly meager update but it does contain some crucial fixes. If there is a bug that you are experiencing right now that isn’t listed below, no worries at all.
You can actually let developer Hello Games know if your bug has yet to be covered in the No Man’s Sky Update 1.53 Patch Notes by heading to this link. That will let the team know about bugs that it might not be aware of currently.
- Fix to restore savegames for players affected by a specific issue with freighter expeditions
- Fix for an occasional white screen crash during loading
- Fix for frigates not reporting their damaged state correctly
- Fix for an issue that could block players in the “fuel the warp drive” stage of the tutorial
- Fix for repairing broken ship slots in Creative Mode
- Improvements to exocraft laser damage
- Improvements for animations while turning, jetpacking, and standing on objects
- Memory optimizations to improve stability
- Preventative fix for potential stability issue with mission handling