Need to update your virtual wardrobe? You’re in luck. A whole bunch of new Fortnite skins are coming with the 5.2 update. Some entrepreneurial dataminers have pulled back the curtain and revealed just what we can look forward to in the coming weeks. There’s a new Durr Burger skin, plus a bunch of other interesting oddities should you want to splash your hard-earned V-Bucks on some new cosmetics.
Fortnite Skins Leaked: Every New 5.2 Update Skin
Here is every one of the new Fortnite skins leaked (via XDA Developers). Note: All of these cosmetics may change names, or not appear in the game at all due to these only being names listed in the game’s files. Everything in quotation marks are the apparent caption that comes below each skin. Additionally, no pictures or images have been released yet.
- Celestial (Male)
- DurrburgerHero (Male) (Burger Boss “Victory well done.”)
- Exercise (Female) (Aerobic Assassin “Flex your victory muscles.”)
- Exercise (Male) (Mullet Marauder “Totally radical.”)
- FuzzyBearPanda (Female) (2000 V-Bucks) (P.A.N.D.A Team Leader “Victory now. Nap later.”)
- StreetRacerWhite (Female) (Whiteout “Break away from the pack.”)
- StreetRacerWhite (Male) (Overtaker “Take over the competition.”)
- SushiChef (Male) (1200 V-Bucks) (Sushi Master “Roll out!”)
As you can see, of the eight new Fortnite skins, the P.A.N.D.A. Team Leader and the Burger Boss Durr Burger skin should prove most popular. The latter because, with the price of 2000 V-Bucks, it’s almost definitely going to be a Legendary skin. The Durr Burger skin, meanwhile, should be a fan favorite for its look alone. You’d imagine it’ll be based on the in-game fast food mascot, whose display was recently “transported” to the real-world via Season 5’s void.
New Fortnite Skins Release Date
We don’t have an official release date for the new Fortnite skins but, as these are all 5.2 notes, expect them pretty soon. Anytime from August 7 to August 28 would be the likeliest of release windows. Keep your eyes peeled, people – and start saving up those V-Bucks.