It’s a new week in the battle royale mode so you know exactly what that means; the Fortnite Season 5 Week 5 challenges have arrived. These include the free ones that any player can do without the Battle Pass or challenges for players who own this season’s Battle Pass.
We are going to go over what all of these Fortnite Week 5 challenges are so you can know ahead of time when you jump into a match. It’s also not so easy to check the challenges while in a match so we recommend keeping this open so you don’t miss out on completing any of these babies. Let’s get started.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Explained: Free Challenges
Before we go any further, let’s go ahead and check out the Fortnite Week 5 challenges that are available to everyone. This means that you don’t have to shell out any cash or V-Bucks in order to check out and complete these challenges to up your Battle Tier for the season. There are a total of three challenges in this category. You can find the full list below:
- Search for a total of seven chests in Junk Junction – five stars
- Use three Rift portals – five stars
- Eliminate three opponents – 10 stars
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Explained: Battle Pass Challenges
Now, here are the Fortnite Week 5 challenges that are only offered to players who own the Battle Pass for Season 5. You can find all of the challenges for this week below. There are a total of four for this fifth week. Check them out:
- Deal 300 damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb, or grenade – five stars
- Hit five Holes in One from different trees – five stars
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove – 10 stars
- Eliminate three opponents in Shifty Shafts – 10 stars